SOLVED: Fragment Twelve: Spell Creation

Words that come to mind when I think of the element Aether are:. Weightless, ephemeral, binding (all of creation together), shimmering, sheer. Given Gossmere’s propensity towards healing, I was thinking about making my blindfold’s basic material gauze. Possibly involving some glitter. Any thoughts?

5 Likes

Probably Sand dollars. I have a lot that I just collected yesterday.

5 Likes

Cotton balls?

2 Likes

Sand Dollars!? I L O V E it!

3 Likes

I was also thinking some sort of glittery material, or some somewhat shiny fabric? Or I also was thinking sheet music?

4 Likes

Sounds good!

I like that colour scheme, it’s what I pictured as well. I also like your idea @Mordiscas! But whatever she has available. Sand dollars would be cool!

I was thinking perhaps there can be a moon on it? It would go along with the focus Skylad made, as well as it’s the cause of the Tides so relevance?

3 Likes

Oh. I didn’t mention it publicly yet but I collected a dozen of them yesterday, I’m cleaning and preparing them to send to people who are interested. They work well as psychic energy and healing totems. The sand dollar structure is 5 pointed star-based, sacred geometry.

5 Likes

I like the idea, I can paint it on after I braid the ribbon together and such!

3 Likes

Sand dollar magiq? Dude, that sounds super cool!

5 Likes

Particularly because sand dollars live and die by the tide. They’re built to survive it, and they need it. I can’t think of anything that represents the Tide element more.

3 Likes

So for Balimora I have a couple ideas for the blindfold, but could I have a couple ideas just in case?

2 Likes

Maybe some weeds? They grow from the earth, and they survive by the earth and the wilds, so maybe that would work

6 Likes

That’s actually a surprisingly good idea.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that sounds like a good idea!

3 Likes

Well all my ideas, gone. That’s it now.

4 Likes

Also, if the spell is being cast Tuesday the 30th (tomorrow), that’s the day before the rescue takes place on the 31st. Is that our intent?

And is there a verbal element to the secondary spell, or is it entirely visual/kinetic with the blindfolds?

3 Likes

I think it’s kinetic. I haven’t heard of anything other than the blindfolds for the second part.

1 Like

Wait the spell is being cast tomorrow???

2 Likes

I saw @VictorianFlorist mention something about Tuesday, but I thought this was all going down Wednesday at 5.

2 Likes

It’s wednesday. I’m crazy.

3 Likes