SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Tried Glad for aethers blog both uppercase and lowercase, Neither worked

4 Likes

Sounds like we need to be ready, and we need to be ready for just about anything I think. Like I said in the comments on Youtube, a lot of lives are at stake. Potentially the whole world

… No pressure, or anything :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

It’s 1am now and i have to get up in 5 hours, best of luck, ill try to help ASAP

2 Likes

I mean, we can do this. Nobody else can, really. I’ve seen what us Mounties are capable of. What’s a shadowy organization to the best group of magicians-in-training anyway?

7 Likes

time to summon the storm.

4 Likes

Has anyone seen @TheBellsAreRinging? She’s been quiet today ;-;

3 Likes

Just got back around. I’ll go watch the video if we gave it saved. Nice find @Kelsey!

7 Likes

9 Hours ago i guess

3 Likes

Does anyone have the link to Aether’s blog? I want to do a little trial and error but I can’t find it.

Nvm. Found it.

Tried “Gladitor” it’s a dud.

2 Likes

I’ve spoken with Ascender several times, he’s a man. I’m not sure who the Mountaineer at KS is. This whole thing is equal parts terrifying, infuriating, and catalyzing. We’re not going to let them get away with this.

6 Likes

It could be one of the older mounties, the '94 mounties if I am correct.

3 Likes

We’re all here, right? The people who frequent, I mean.

3 Likes

Did I hear him say “she has black hair” or did I read that in the chat? I can’t see the chat log anymore to look back :frowning:

2 Likes

It couldn’t be @Itsuki could it?

3 Likes

Her last post was the 13th

2 Likes

Her profile says she was last seen on the forum 8 hours ago, but her last post was April 13th

2 Likes

Huh, well, that blows that theory out of the water.

As I recall, it’s you, Eaves, Ascender, Bash, and Itsuki. Oh, and Augernon, technically. Out of all those people, you’d be the only woman, right? And you’re very much still here.

Unless… Could it be a '94 Mountaineer? Someone who slipped through the cracks all those years? Or a recruit…? Has anyone been missing for a long time? :sweat:

8 Likes

There’s also the minorly unsettling possibility that one of us got “replaced,” but y’know

We shouldn’t think that way ;-;

5 Likes

I hope i didnt get replaced :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

I know I’m safe on account of being a guy. Unless KS was making assumptions…

3 Likes