SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Yep, nope, nope, nope… That was totally not creepy at all

6 Likes

Now im nervouse to watch it!

3 Likes

Wow that’s creepy. Also wtf is that clinking sound?! It’s like a metal clinking and buzzing sound. :scream: And can anyone catch what the people were saying at 0:26-ish?

I wonder if there are messages hidden in the video distortions, like in the KS video?

3 Likes

Saw this at about 21 seconds

8 Likes

It looks like it could be another constellation, like Galifanx

9 Likes

Test? I think it says test.

3 Likes

I wonder if Aether is testing the connection? What was all the banging? and the… imagery… :ghost: :scream:

10 Likes

I would agree with this. Probably making sure he can still communicate with us through KS’s building or wherever they are being held

9 Likes

That’s the scariest teaser trailer I’ve ever seen.

11 Likes

My family now thinks I’m insane for watching and rewatching it. Oops.

10 Likes

Trust me, I have been there XD My moment was casting a spell on my living room floor with five other mounties on my laptop screen!!

Also that new video is scary but I mean hey, if Cole can face a very angry winged Lauren, then we can help an innocent… no matter how creepy… Tries to hide behind Endri, is too tall

10 Likes

I mean actually mabye not, @Endri how tall are u?

4 Likes

5’4 but I could fit in a mouse hole right now after watching that.

4 Likes

Oh dear, I suddenly feel like a giant XD
My best friend is literally your height, and im always afraid im gonna squish her!

3 Likes

im in the same camp.

3 Likes

I really hope that isnt Aether…

7 Likes

I screenshotted all the out of order images i could find besides the distortion

5 Likes

Aether is… humanish?

4 Likes

This video sets of the theme of Mind control for me, the clanking could be a projector switching slides or maybe even a chain…

6 Likes

Guys, the video will be up at 1 am here T.T one more sleepless night

7 Likes