SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

So, as I see it, there’s a few options -

One, we get you higher access. (How does one go about that, by the way? Time, or can we speed this process up?)

Or, two, we hijack someone else’s account who can access those spells. Do you know anyone with higher access, by any chance?

3 Likes

I don’t know. The people I know are down in the mud like me. I’m freaking out. You thought I could help fix this and I thought you could. I don’t know what he wanted us to do.

3 Likes

Maybe explain what you know about the Low so we can investigate and hopefully find some cracks. There always is a way, we just need to find it

3 Likes

It’ll be ok, try to stay calm. What kind of spells can you access? Is there anything you think might prove useful?

3 Likes

I mean I’ll do whatever I can, but everyone is being really careful. It takes a miracle to get to the higher levels.

6 Likes

I did enchanted knitting for awhile!

3 Likes

Well, miracles are kind of our things. We did manage to get access to the email server of a high powered magician. It’s quite possible we could do something to get you upgraded, with the help of the Book.

6 Likes

Do you have any friends… anyone we could get into contact with? We know the Cagliostro… does that mean anything in the Low?

5 Likes

Yeah, thing is I’m not adept. I mean I can read it, have performed glamours but it’s not in me naturally.

3 Likes

I need to think. I’m not trying to be a dick but if I go around asking the stuff you want me to ask, the way stuff has been lately, I could get locked out.

3 Likes

There are diffrent levels of adept?

3 Likes

Hey, it might not be an instant thing, but it wasn’t for us either. It’s kind of like what Brandon said - magiq is about unlocking the imagination, creating new ideas. It’s gonna be hard at first, but we can help you do what you need to do to help Aether.

The other thing - if you’ve checked out our site, you know our biggest spells have been communal. You now have a ton of us who can back you up, magimystically. Help boost your power. So that’s very much an option.

Think it over. We’ll be here. I know it’s a lot, but we very much want to see you and your friend reunited.

8 Likes

Adepts are people born with powers. Doesn’t make you more powerful, just makes you… adept.
Sort of like being born French, or learning to speak French.

6 Likes

Gotcha, so like on our assesments I was considered “sensitive” is that kinda the same concept?

4 Likes

The really cool people are the people who remember what it was like before everything changed. I’ve never talked to one, but have hear about them. I’ll try and figure out what to do on my side. I just don’t know what I can do. I feel like I’m letting my best friend down.

5 Likes

Dont say that! He obviously wanted us to meet, we can work together now!

5 Likes

Sensitive means people that can feel the six elements, can sense magic. You know the world isn’t right. You might be adept or not, but sensitive is the start.

5 Likes

Constance, you’re trying your best to help your friend, and that’s what matters. We’re gonna help you out and we’ll do everything in our power to see Aether home. I know it’s tough, but we’ll get through this together. The answers to what we need to do will become clear in time.

9 Likes

And he hasn’t left any other messages since the video? God I hope he’s okay. We have to figure something out.

5 Likes

Not that we’re aware of, I’m afraid. The only mysteries we have are the x’s in his name and the therearenoconstants blog. Don’t suppose you know what the password might be?

Also, @Marty.60 - whenever you see this, do you have any ideas on infiltration, since you’ve seen the building in purpose? Or is there any other ideas you might have to investigate, maybe speaking with the mom?

6 Likes