SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

I don’t know because if you watch the video, the symbols in the image move, so we have no way of knowing the right configuration for now.

3 Likes

@Furia Maybe street maps, but I’m not sure that would help. It’s an interesting thought though.

As for @Aether 's edits.

Each thread is in a different fragment. 5 - 2 - 4 - 1 and 6 (I’m going to call That thread 6 although it wasn’t official).

I don’t see a lot similarity in the topics in the referenced posts. Maybe we’re supposed to take words or fragments or letters from each post? Maybe xxxxaetherxxxx 's name is a clue to that, not sure.

7 Likes

Or we could overlay them all, But it would take a very long time and would most likely not lead to anything

3 Likes

I would assume we should do it by date? - so Mike, Endri, Robert, Kelsey, Revenir

First letter of each post in that order would give - TANPH

Or first word maybe, but it doesn’t really make sense - The Absolutely None Poll Hmm

3 Likes

@Robert I still have my hint word.

4 Likes

And if we are talking about hexagonal shapes…

4 Likes

Well this reminds me of one of King Rabbit’s extra puzzles from http://burrowinthefray.com/ .

Specifically when he posted

xxxxxxxxTick-Tockxxxxxxxx

The 8 x’s before and after were significant. The solution to this was we took the time codes in MMSS format of the 4 keywords we had found in his videos and inserted them, in order into the x’s.

Now, I might be throwing us into a tailspin of dead ends and bad decisions (wouldn’t be the first time, won’t be the last) but I think xxxxaetherxxxx is trying to tell us something similar.

I don’t quite know what though.

10 Likes

@Furia where is that from?
Also the sequence posted above,

looked to me in the video like some kind of traffic control grid, but perhaps not for street or air traffic, more like information, maybe on the web or within some system. Knowing what those little icons stand for (the cars, briefcases, x’s etc.) would help.

5 Likes

That would line up with K.S. having their global communication system. Perhaps that is a visualization of their network.

3 Likes

Cags preformence

2 Likes

Okay gotcha, thank you, I wasn’t here for that bit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s Alright!

3 Likes

Something that’s probably obvious to everyone, but worth a note: all the dates are in 2016, so it could be referencing the dates but without the year.

6 Likes

What if the important part is not words in the post but its number? Mike is the 26th post of that topic, Endri’s the 75th, Robert’s the 104th, Kelsey’s the 98th and Rev’s the 31st.

7 Likes

I had the idea to look up what was going on in the skies on those dates, but thus far I haven’t found anything that stands out as significant. Will keep looking.

8 Likes

If Robert’s post was double digits, those numbers would be perfect to fit into aether’s x’s.

3 Likes

To me, it looks like all of the posts have at least some form of outside help being given or sought. I know its not quite solid, considering one of them is @Endri (no offense!), but they all seem to be seeking some sort of help from outside of these forums (the magimystical words, the Traveler, Endri, the Book, and Mr. Rank).

Then again, this could just be my tin-foil hat being wound too tightly…

6 Likes

That’s better than any connection I’ve made so far, @Keegan

3 Likes

I was going to say that each of the posts that the aether “timestamps” refer to also have a number in them, but @Robert’s doesn’t. I’m a little lost too.

3 Likes

Unless you count “none” as “zero”. But that may be a bit of a stretch

4 Likes