SOLVED: Fragment Six: The Unknown Illiomancer

Maybe… But the word doesn’t work for briars, i did /skullgolka and nothing has opened

2 Likes

Same, but the magic comes from making the connections of seemingly unrelated things. We might just be missing that last one connection to the map.

2 Likes

Yeah… What do you think it COULD be

2 Likes

Well here’s every place on the map that prominently features an ‘O’ that I could find. If we’re on the right track, it’s one of these. We just need to find a connection between one of these and those numbers.

O
Oberon’s shield
Ogres Tongue Cape
100 Fathoms
The Lake of the Oreads
Here is Oberon’s Palace
This is Ole Luk-Ole
The Palace of Old King Cole
Oberon Cross
The Other End of Nowhere and Mother Carey’s Haven (Could also be an ‘E’)

4 Likes

Hmmm i dont know, maybe we should keep looking about the coords

4 Likes

What I am trying now… This was all discussed before, I am just bringing it down to here, I am looking into Hebridean Mythology and Folklore (Vanuatu was called New Hebrides) and trying to find any sort of location or name that could give us a vowel. I am with @Robert that we likely need another vowel, and this gives us a potential starting point instead of just throwing out random nouns haha

3 Likes

I think I got it - Undine Bay is both on the map and in Vanuatu

5 Likes

You are gonna get such a high-five that your grandkids will feel it… I don’t care if that made no sense. Thank you!

4 Likes

We did it! Go team! Now to figure out the word

6 Likes

Well if part of it is semi latin then Gallus is a genus of chickens. We could form that with k-u-l-k left over.

5 Likes

@Robert - you so smart. Galluskulk is the solution!

7 Likes

Giving us the next fragment: (no surprise it is more animal pieces)

8 Likes

Fantastic work, Mounties! That wasn’t so bad! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I actually helped Wooo!

6 Likes

Whoohoo! Congrats! And yes, more to puzzle!! :wink:

4 Likes