SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

That makes a lot of sense. After all, the mantra is directly related to her ability.

5 Likes

Some pieces seem to be missing still.

3 Likes

Another line of the phrase to go. Hmmm.

2 Likes

It almost follows a rhyme scheme. Most likely thatā€™s not all of it. 7 syllables, 6 syllables, 7 syllables.

It would make sense, that her control mechanism would be embedded in the fragments sheā€™s lost.

5 Likes

Looks like we might still be looking at Kendrick to fill in some of the missing pieces here.

4 Likes

That makes sense. Since the bottom right cornerā€™s still missing, and the rest of the verses have been in the corners, right? Looks like do have one more left.

4 Likes

Another 6 syllable phrase to complete her mantra, thatā€™s what I suspect, yes.

It makes sense that itā€™s sort of singsong-y. Even though itā€™s very mature for a child, sheā€™s not an ordinary kid.

7 Likes

Soā€¦how do we start on Fragment 12? Wait for something else to turn up?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s generally how it goes. The Book will send out an email saying a fragment has been discovered or a fragment has reached out.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, I guess we wait and, hopefully, hear back from Whistler

2 Likes

I sleep and all the Shananigans happen :sob: Amazing job everyone though!

6 Likes

We will need you for the next 5 Fragments too, Brother.

4 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks this constellation looks like a hairstyle? I know this isnā€™t really contributing much, but I just canā€™t get the image of an anime character with this as their hair out of my head.

5 Likes

I pictured an egg, personally

3 Likes

I can see that too. Or a Pacman with teeth.

3 Likes

Upside down tulip lol or a Pac man ghost

6 Likes

So Galifanx was that Gemini-ish/open shape looking thing. Then we had Gladitor as a sword/lightning rod combo. And now we have Durkonus as this Tulip/Pacman/egg/hairdo.

I would have paid way more attention in freshman astronomy if the constellations looked like these.

6 Likes

Oh Iā€™ll be on here whenever Iā€™m not flying :grin::grin: today is one quick 3hr flight then done so will hide in my hotel room and bring out my tin foil hat :tophat: :tinfoilhat: and wait for the next round of shananigans :grin::grin:

7 Likes

First off: Wow. Just wow. This is some awesome work guys! I wish I couldā€™ve been a part of it today, but Iā€™ve been super busy. You guys are amazing!!

Second: This is just a thought, but maybe the constellations that we are receiving are possibly pieces of a puzzle? I havenā€™t worked on trying to fit them together in any way, but this one seems like it could be simply a piece of something larger!

12 Likes

Does anyone have all of the constellations so far pictured in like a drop box or something?

5 Likes