SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Just in case anyone was offended, I was not being serious about the “don’t call me one of them!” My sense of humour can come off as harsh at times so I just want to be sure no one takes me seriously.

7 Likes

No offense taken! :grin: We call Canadians our “hat” often enough that you’re certainly allowed a jab or two!

4 Likes

Totally understand. :wink:

3 Likes

Many smiles all round, but you all ought to eat something. Grounding food. Simple, bread, biscuits, that sort of thing. Should stave off the light headed and spell sick. Get some air if you don’t feel like food.

10 Likes

I thought the greatest revelation of my adult life would be that Magiq is real.

Nope.

It’s that I need saltines and a ginger ale afterward.
:neutral_face:

11 Likes

Cookies don’t count?

2 Likes

It worked. I’m out. Need to leave here. Will get a room and transcribe notes. Not alone.

17 Likes

Yeah they do. Flour, sugar. Grounding stuff.

3 Likes

be safe!

2 Likes

Wait what do you mean not alone?

4 Likes

Be safe!

2 Likes

My initial suspicion? KS is following him.

Possible someone at Go-Getters, or someone who has been watching Augie.

5 Likes

Be safe. Take care.
Depending on the sort of not alone, salt the doorways.

4 Likes

Take care of yourself Marty! Let us know what happened as soon as you’re in a secure location.

2 Likes

I know I don’t need to to tell you this, but watch your back @Marty.60.

3 Likes

Is there anything we can do to help you get away?

4 Likes

Be Safe!

2 Likes

If KS is even the slightest bit aware of Marty, and watching Augie, he’s most likely being followed. Especially if it worked.

I say this from a place of love and healthy amounts of paranoia

8 Likes

Is there also tin foil in this place? :tinfoilhat:

Just kidding of course. It seems likely that KS is watching him and Augie, especially if KS was the thing that got Augie and the other '94s all those years ago.

6 Likes

I mean. I didn’t want to :tinfoilhat: first, but…

There it is. It’s the most likely answer. Unless Marty was wearing a sweet trench coat and snuck Augie out with him, who would have had to miraculously recovered his sanity along with his memory, thanks to our sick ritual spell casting skills.

A little wishful thinking never hurt anyone. I hope Marty is prepared.

4 Likes