Pre-Fragment 15: Unlock the Chronocompass

I think your missing one @Augustus_Octavian. There should be 7, dont forget the ramble counts

3 Likes

I don’t know, I think The Ramble is the starting point. The first location after that would be the first direction, in this case… southeast?

11 Likes

I added a NW/Gossmere, but it still doesn’t rotate. I also tried substituting Northwest/Gossmere for the third direction (Bow Bridge to Strawberry fields) but still nothing.

4 Likes

So we might need what ever is in the journal entry

2 Likes

I’m looking at a vertical view of the park, which shifts all the locations a little. West becomes southwest, etc.

Edit: Also, it’s the shape of a door in that view which is unnerving.

Edit Edit: I told you I’d still be around.

15 Likes

It depends on if we need to go off true north or not. Id say we try the vertical one this time and see what happens

3 Likes

@Endri, you’re genius! I got it!

(SE, SW, SW, E, NE, NW) (T,B,B,E,F,G)

No chimes this time, though…

12 Likes

Do you have the link for the site?

3 Likes

http://www.fletcherdawson.com/983534othe-chronocompass/

8 Likes

I’ve been to that Alice in Wonderland statue, even had lunch on a mushroom with some friends there.
If I had to associate with a guild id say Gossmere or perhaps Thornmouth.

7 Likes

I got it!

Ramble - Alice - South East - Thornmouth
Alice - Bow Bridge - South West - Balimora
Bow Bridge - Strawberry - South West - Balimora
Strawberry - Cherry - East - Ebenguard
Cherry Hill - Obelisk - North East - Flinterforge
Obelisk - Summit Rock - Northwest - Gossmere

TBBEFG.

I got it to spin, but there weren’t any chimes and it sent me right back to the splash page, which gave me PTSD from our Assessment 3 struggles :laughing:

EDIT: While I was typing this, @Viviane solved it too! Great work!

15 Likes

That is odd that we’ve got no chimes…

5 Likes

Great work @Augustus_Octavian !
Now… Lets find out who we are talking to this time…

9 Likes

But how are we gonna know when to be around or how to get to the message page!

4 Likes

Looks liek we gonna need a router of people around to refresh lol

4 Likes

It worked for me too, no chimes…
No chimes, combined with the fact that the window for corresponding seemed to be getting shorter with Knatz, has me a little worried.

14 Likes

So, I’m guessing the Chronocompass is busted… Maybe there’s something else we need to do? Like put in the order of guilds, unless that’s already been done.

5 Likes

Maybe we can ask Deeds and @CRSumner to try it as a knocking combination into to see if that gets us anywhere…

Cole, the combination is above (SE, SW, SW, E, NE, NW) - let us know when Deeds (or you, our brave friend!) give it a shot and let us know where it takes you!

12 Likes

While we’re worrying, can we talk about the unusual amount of security Cole saw at the Ramble? …Does someone unfriendly know what we’re doing in the park? I know we keep telling you this, and I’m sure you already are, but you and Deeds take care of yourselves, @CRSumner. (It’s not paranoia if someone’s really out to get you, right?) :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

It worked like it did in the past, so I don’t think it’s broken. It might just work differently this time.

11 Likes