Pre-Fragment 15: Unlock the Chronocompass

Ohhh, that’s a good idea! Maybe someone will contact us, but how would we know when?

4 Likes

No idea, but I’m planning hourly refreshes lol

4 Likes

Was the Chronocompass supposed to move when I put in the code? I know it usually makes a sound, but weren’t the sun and moons supposed to move or is that only when we put it in at the time.

5 Likes

I’ll join you on that!

2 Likes

Yeah, it should spin then take you back to the splash page

edit: Thought of the day: maybe we didn’t get chimes cause it’s the same time as last fragment?

5 Likes

That could be it, makes sense.

3 Likes

I’m also concerned that the security has a less than mundane reason for its occupation of the park.
All we can do is hope a tunnel collapsed or something!
If Deeds is ready after her tumble with the storm… I’d defiantly try out this new combonation.

13 Likes

Nice work everyone. I look away for a couple hours and everyone just blows down the next code. But yeah, no chimes is very interesting.

12 Likes

Do clocks chime at midnight or just the ones to mark a full hour and then no chime for the number 12? The window could open at midnight. Though, if we were supposed to be doing the sending again, wouldn’t we have a submission method like before (a place to write a message or attach a file)? If not, I’m leaning towards the someone-contacts-us theory…

Edit: So upshot…either we would have to wait for midnight to see if we have a submission window, or wait for someone to contact us, if either of the above theories is correct…

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure clocks chime every hour, if they do chime that is.

4 Likes

Yeah, clocks chime 12 at midnight as it has no way of telling if it’s chiming midday or midnight. Good idea though!

6 Likes

Oh true…forgot about that…

3 Likes

good work everyone.
I input the code as well and it put my to the splash page

3 Likes

Great work, y’all. I missed so much action :upside_down_face: things are starting to feel heated, something big is coming…

7 Likes

It’s not 3…

6 Likes

And it’s not 4.

3 Likes

Amazing work everyone, truly! Since I have a bit to catch up on, here goes:

@Marty.60 - I am so glad to hear from you! If there is anything you need, let us know, I am sure any one of us would be willing to lend a hand wherever is needed.

@CRSumner - Breaking into a heavily guarded section of the park? Please stop being so cool, you are making the rest of us look bad.

Now that that is out of the way, once we figure out what the zero chimes means, I will be back and able to help with whatever is thrown our way. I agree with Chey, it feels like something BIG is coming

13 Likes

I think you owe Cole another poutine.

11 Likes

One more poutine into the long list of… more poutine :fries::fries::fries:

Cole, I give you full authority to switch out any or all poutine with other tasty Canadian goodies

10 Likes

Guys, I’ve opened a new thread for Fragment 15, since we’ve successfully unlocked the Chronocompass for the third time. Please move all discussion over here: Fragment 15: Reunions and Revivals.

14 Likes