Personality Types: The Guilds, Astrology, Meyers-Briggs, Enneagrams, and More!

@Ashburn, the Lunar Sway is also from Homestuck. There’s apparently an official quiz that has this now? The Extended Zodiac

4 Likes

Get Your Mayan Astrology Report | Mayan Sign Calculator - MyMayanSign and Your Galactic Signature - Foundation for the Law of Time gave me the following:

Mayan: Cane/Reed, Tone 11, Trecana: Night
Galactic Signature: Kin 245: Red Spectral Serpent

4 Likes

Hm… I’d be curious to see how this data looks. Is it compiled somwhere?

3 Likes

I think Augo was working on it, last I heard.

5 Likes

Guild: Thornmouth
Sun sign: Gemini
Moon sign: Libra
Rising sign: Capricorn
Mysers Briggs: INFJ-T
Enneagran: Type 6, 5w6 or 6w5

This is all so interesting to read through and look at!

8 Likes

:grin:

4 Likes

This looks fun! I would be interested to see what the collated data look like :slight_smile:
Guild: Balimora
Sun Sign: Taurus
Moon Sign: Virgo
Rising Sign: Taurus
Myers-Briggs: ENFJ
Enneagram: Type 3w2 or potentially 2w3
Chinese Zodiac: Pig/Boar
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

7 Likes

I LOVE this thread!! Personalities are so fascinating and even though one test is not completely definitive, it’s like unlocking another piece of the puzzle!!
So here is my data—

Enneagram: 2w1
Myers Brigg: INFJ
Sun sign: Libra
Moon sign: Capricorn
Ascendant (rising) sign: Aquarius
Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw
Patrons: Husky

10 Likes

Guild: Ebenguard
Enneagram: Type 7w6/3
Myers Brigg: ENFPT
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Moon Sign: Taurus
Ascendant (Rising) Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Wood Monkey
Lunar Sway: Prospit
Aspect: Doom
True Sign: Aquamino
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie
Wand: Hornbeam wood with a Phoenix core feather 12 ½" and Solid flexibility

8 Likes

Decided I’d do most that have been done before in one and added the iconic Nodiatis test! :smile:

Guild: Balimora
Sun Sign: Gemini
Moon Sign: Aires
Rising Sign: Leo
Myers-Briggs: ENFPT
Enneagram: 2w3
Hogwarts: Hufflepuff
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Native American: Deer
Celtic: Fox
Birthstone: Emerald
Celtic Tree: Hawthorn
Ilermony: Thunderbird
Mayan Sign: Monkey
Egyptian Deacon: Anubis
Greek Influence: Amon-Ra
DISC: S/I or I/S
Sign Class: Gold
Lunar Sway: Prospit
Aspect: Rage
Classpet: Muse of Breath
Wand: Pear wood with a Dragon core, 10 ¼" and SuprisinglySwishy flexibility
Nodiatis Class: The Priest

8 Likes

I just saw this and omg snake groomer! I will so happily groom the scale babies! :joy: :snake: I would leave my job for that in half a heartbeat, I’m barely joking.

9 Likes

This is awesome, though I only know a few of those others have listed. I will have to look into those too, I do love to collect them.
Sun sign: Cancer
Moon Sign: Cancer
MB: INFP
Hogwarts: Hufflepuff
Patronus: Newfoundland
Ilvermorny: Thunderbird
Wand: Dogwood, dragon heart string, 11.5", surprisingly swishy
Enneagram: 5w6

9 Likes

Oh look! That thing I just added to my profile in case anyone was curious :stuck_out_tongue:

INFPT?, borderline E/I and F/T. Sun Aquarius, moon Cancer, ascendant Sagittarius, MC Virgo. Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw. 9w1 with a habit of taking advantage of bureaucracy and institution for the greater good.

Chinese Zodiac: Pig/Yin Wood/乙/亥
DISC: S/C
Galactic Signature: Kin 189- Red Resonant Moon
Ilvermorny: Horned Serpent/Pukwudgie? I really don’t like the head/heart dichotomy. Do good using data.
If I had to pick deities I think I align with from Greek/Roman/Egyptian pantheons, they’d be Athena/Minerva, Demeter/Ceres/Hathor, and Persephone/Proserpine/Ament(et).

The Homestuck quiz itself gave me Prospit lunar sway (which strikes me as accurate) and Mind aspect (seems legit given the more recent canon confirmations). Without taking a quiz, I’d give myself Mage or Maid as a class; they’re fairly poorly defined at the moment.

For people who like Magic: the Gathering, Blue/green/red/white/black (Simic/Temur). For people who like D&D/adventuring classes, Factotum/Bard-Rogue, skill-focused. (Nodiatus gave me Paladin; that quiz was uncomfortably focused on violence, which I’m sure makes sense in context.) For people who like Vampire: the Masquerade, Toreador. Done looking up and adding for the moment; nothing else seems to claim its heritage in good faith, or source effectively enough to convince me it does.

7 Likes

I’m in Weatherwatch, and an INTJ.

Scorpio Sun, Gemini Moon, Pisces Rising.

Slytherin as far as Hogwarts houses go.

6 Likes

dammit, why you guys gotta read me like this

9 Likes

Looks like we have the same ending there, Chi:

6 Likes

What

4 Likes

It’s related to Homestuck, or more accurately. Hiveswap. Andrew Hussie straight up invented 276 star signs for fun and giggles, bless his heart. Combine those with the 12 original ones (not counting Ophiuchus, as that wasn’t known when Homestuck started so he put that into a different type of thing) and you get 288 possible signs. Those are what those 2 posts are referring to! The test is here, like @Viviane posted earlier, though some of it definitely won’t make sense to people who aren’t into Homestuck, I’d say. :blossom:

EDIT: For those curious, I’m Canpio. Lime, Prospit and Light! I do wish the quiz would also tell my class as well as aspect. That would bring in some interesting concepts too.

9 Likes

I started reading Homestuck forever ago but gave up during act II. There was alot of moving furniture and not much else at that point. However I have a friend who is very into it and some interesting concepts do seem to come up later in the series.

7 Likes

Always up to take a quiz

7 Likes