Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

Someone

tried giving me a heart attack today. :knatzspoopy:

She escaped around sunrise, and was an absolute jerk running around between the fences. Finally came back in after 10pm, and lost her collar at some point.

But she’s back.

15 Likes

Remember that little bean we adopted back in April?

He still fancies himself a lapdog:

21 Likes

So cute!!

6 Likes

He’s so big! :cjheart:

5 Likes

At least he’s not a Great Dane/St Bernard?

5 Likes

So precious, what a good boy! :heart:

4 Likes

I thought I would introduce my baby, Roo

17 Likes

Omg. A perfect baby. And I love that name!!

8 Likes

It’s because she sits like this

17 Likes

After seeing so many perfect furry friends in this thread, I had to share one of my favorite recent photos of our sweet little girl. This is Boulette (“Meatball” in French) a.k.a. Bou, Booger, Snoot, Baby Girl, etc. She’s an almost 6-year-old pitbull-lab mix and gets very sad when she can’t find a space on the couch or between/behind your legs in which to snuggle.Hello

18 Likes

Can we organize a Briar-con where I just meet all your pets?

17 Likes

Only if you bring yours too!

9 Likes

:sob: I love bou so much! :heart:

5 Likes

This chair looks oversized when I sit in it. Cassie seems a little cramped though.

16 Likes

I love Cassie with all my heart.

8 Likes

Life has taken precedence and unfortunately I haven’t been around much this past year, but I found my way back to the forum recently and hey, what better way to jump back in than with some pictures of my babies?

Meet Bagheera, our tortie queen with plenty of attitude; Neuman, our stripy boy with only 2 brain cells; and Stan, the chonky cow man. We weren’t planning on having 3 cats in our apartment but circumstances worked out that we could take them all in and it’s been such a fun adventure the past few months!

16 Likes

BABIES!! I love them!!

8 Likes

I feel like I may have hit catlady status, as cats now outnumber humans at my place.

Got a nice pic of the three after putting together the new cat tree last week.

The new addition is Roo. Scully’s mom left her on my doormat back in September.

This is her after graduating from almost exclusively curling up on my shoulder/under my chin (about two weeks after she came in?).

And more recently.

15 Likes

She’s so big!!!

6 Likes

Okay, am officially catlady/feral cat whisperer.

All I did was take out the recycling about an hour ago, and I made a friend…

21 Likes