Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

:heart_eyes: I have a weakness for black cats. So pretty!

10 Likes

okay so there’s Boris the hound, avocado the tortoise, Atticus the shepherd, the goldfish, and Solomon and his noodles.

25 Likes

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! :cjheart:

Here are my girls, Cuddles and Baby:

Baby is a total sweetheart, she loves pets and human food, and she does this strange 'noot’ing sound when she’s hungry. She’s very old, but she’s still playful and super cute.

Cuddles is my beautiful daughter, she is a pile of fluff and the Queen of Sad Faces. She is extremely vocal and loves to talk with anyone willing to pet her. She also enjoys staring woefully out of the sliding glass door.

22 Likes

My happy little baby, Ellie

31 Likes

This is my new favorite topic.

16 Likes

Ok if I’ve ordered the pics correctly the top two are my boiiiiis Pig and Rubin (kookaburra is Pig cockatiel is Rubin)
And the bottom is Antwanette (She’s a female)

32 Likes

MINE TOO

8 Likes

Weather watch and birds go so very nicely together!

11 Likes

This is my Milo! He’s been basically my brother for the past 15 years and he’s still going!

23 Likes

i am floored that the kookaburra was your pet. I saw that photo once somewhere but i didnt you you HAD A DOMESTICATED KOOKABURRA. This is the most stereotypical, gloriously australian thing ive ever seen.

WAIT OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TWO

THIS IS INCREDIBLE SKY WHY HAVE YOU NEVER EXPLICITLY STATED THIS

15 Likes

Can you domesticate a kookaburra? Haha or does the kookaburra set the terms of the arrangement lol

12 Likes

If ANYONE could do it, its skylad, mad lad of the east.

12 Likes

OMG I LOVE BLACK CATS

9 Likes

Yes, 10/10, excellent freckles!!! All these beasts are magnificent.

7 Likes

I just adore leopard geckos :sob::blue_heart:

9 Likes

Hahahah @Nymid has the right of it. They’re welcome to hang out at our place as long as they like for pats but only get fed morning and afternoon :grin:

11 Likes

Yes! Everyone meet Sierra

24 Likes

I love her,

4 Likes

So I was getting ready to go walk the dogs and I couldn’t find Roo, turns out she was hiding under my bed

20 Likes

I love her too :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes