Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

My 6 month old pup called Billy.
And my 14yr old cat called Carter

13 Likes

Oops I’m only allowed to upload 1 pic at a time ATM. See above

20 Likes

She is!!! Actually, the white spot on her belly is her softest spot :grin: But she’s not always so welcome to the idea of getting that touched.

18 Likes

Omg she’s adorable!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Carter looks so done :laughing:

6 Likes

A very proud and good boy. This is jasper, but if I could have an in-world familiar he would be called proud-foot (or fancy feet for fun…)
As are many cats he will eat nothing but the best, will not let you touch anything other than the top of his head or neck lest you suffer a fierce swipe and was rescued from a cat shelter after a past we suspect involved running from those who didn’t understand him. We’re not sure what powers he might invoke but sometimes when he relents and lays on you I could swear I feel a sort of regenesis happening from within :)

24 Likes

Omg he’s so fluffy!!!

3 Likes

On the note of pets, any advice for getting 2 cats used to each other? We just got a new cat and we knew there would be some adjusting, but we would also appreciate any advice for getting them used to each other.

3 Likes

I’m far form experienced, but I’ve seen/heard/read that it’s best to introduce them in a neutral space. (Any animals for that matter.)
So not near the litter box, food bowl or where your OG kitty tends to nap a lot.
Let them get used to each other, but don’t push them together into one tiny box immediately, don’t force introduction.
I’d honestly only intervene if they start fighting, but some hissing and puffed up tails are very normal when kitties meet for the first time.

That’s about all the advice I have, best to look up on youtube how some other people do it!

Good luck, hope it goes smoothly :smiley:

5 Likes

@Chezzleh, I’m in love!

4 Likes

Omg my heart, this little guy is marv who I’m doing puppy training with. He so damn cute and fluffy!!!

23 Likes

:cjheart: holy moly it’s a real life soot sprite I think I’m in love

10 Likes

If you look up Cole and Marmalade on Youtube they have a couple videos about introducing new kitties.

6 Likes

This is Musashi!

18 Likes

So majestic!

6 Likes

He likes to think so. Until you stop petting him then he’s the saddest kitty in the whole world and won’t stop crying until you pick him back up. :laughing:

6 Likes

This is my first baby Jackson and if I even begin to start talking about how much he has literally saved my life I will just start crying … so just enjoy his silly.

This is Jackson’s sister Cloey, my second baby. She is all grown up now but this is my favorite video of her so I though I would share.
This is my last baby, Jasper. He is my first ever cat ( family is allergic and I was never allowed to have one growing up) but I use the word cat loosely. He was raised my Jackson and Cloey and is more dog really.

15 Likes

Theyre precious! Oh my goodness!

3 Likes

Um @Rimor, I CANNOT with that perfect little fluff being. Please bring it here right now so I can pat its little head. TOO. ADORABLE.

This thread has BLOWN UP! There is TOO MUCH CUTENESS HERE. IT’S DANGEROUS.

6 Likes

Back out with my mate Dave!

20 Likes