Operation Aorthora : Forum/Mountie Defensive Spell

Thank you :wink:
I did this in In Design which is quite neat for such geometrical things.
Reuploaded the version with text.

6 Likes

Wednesday I plan on casting the spell to activate the General Sheild Sigil. How this works is that every guild will take a turn reading their guild’s specific quote or quotes and then read the general sigil’s poem all at once.

8 Likes

while i cant participate, i’ll be providing energy through meditation.

The shield is a creation of mine, so i’ll boost the energy, with what little i can do.

7 Likes

Also eat cookies. They provide maqic boots. And good feelings.

6 Likes

Hey @Crytter or really anyone who is more savvy with image editing software, is there a way to make the Weatherwatch sigil more transparent and able to be added to a profile picture without there being a weird white square around it. As much as I love Sky’s sigil, having the same profile picture could get confusing (unless I’m the only one who identifies others mostly by images).

8 Likes

Ah - I was sure, that I uploaded a png file with transparent background. I can reupload it tomorrow, for the image files are on my working computer prokrastination - and I´m at home now …

7 Likes

I can do that 1 sec

3 Likes

Just be sure that you don’t change the format

8 Likes

Thanks, @Sellalellen, I got it to work from your file! And Crytter, yours showed up as a .JPG when I clicked on it, and it wouldn’t let me save it as anything else, so that’s why I had trouble.

5 Likes

Very strange - it is a png on my device but when I upload it, it turns to a jpg dircetly in the input window… nevermind - @Sellalellen got it to work :wink:

5 Likes

I had to cut out the background of your jpg. Idk why it changes the format for you.

4 Likes

I’ve been keeping tabs on this and you all have done fantastically. I’ve added these to my forum profile. :v:

5 Likes

I printed a copy of the Thornmouth sigil and stuck it in my research notebook with some sage (herb of wisdom and purification) to try and charge it. Might come in handy, and I can use the reserves of magiq i’ve built up in there over time to mitigate potential spell sickness from something of this magnitude.

10 Likes

Btw, was I supposed to stream the Sigil spell? And/or record it. Because now that I look back, I probably should of…

3 Likes

usually thats how it works, but as long as it went off, we’re good

3 Likes

I’d still like to do a recording/streaming with a couple other people. Makes it feel like the spell is working better than with one person.

6 Likes

@Mr5yy Maybe this evening? I’d be interested. 7pm EST?

2 Likes

8pm EST would work better, atleast for me. We could also try for 4pm EST.

2 Likes

I absolutely would do 8pm EST. (I’ll be in class at 4pm EST)

Of course I don’t necessarily need to be there but I can if we do 8!

2 Likes

Ok. I’ll try to setup a stream and then we and who ever else can make it can cast the spell to its fullest potential.

3 Likes