Operation Aorthora : Forum/Mountie Defensive Spell

Here’s a digitized version! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Omg I love it! Now i just have to figure out how to put it on

2 Likes

THAT LOOKS FRICKIN AMAZING! I love the added shiny and the text behind the grey.

5 Likes

Glad you like it! I wanted to incorporate a bit of the color from the lantern in the guild logo. I’ve been mentally calling them the wisps of the mindflame, since it’s the same yellow. :grin:

5 Likes

@Revenir It’s super cool! I really like that idea! And you matched the colors I had in my head perfectly. I wish I could like things more than once… :smile:

5 Likes

10/10 Rev. 10/10

7 Likes

On another note, I was annoyed by the text on the Flintershield, so I made a charm without it:

Gotta get better at dealing with fonts. :disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

I’m obsessed with these @Revenir !!!

5 Likes

Aww thanks Oracle :two_hearts:

So we still need Ebbies and Weatherwatches. @Smurfette @Ginger @Deyavi @Remus @Skylad @WarriorRose - any of y’all feel like making a sigil? It’s cool if you don’t want to draw, by the way. Just give us a sense of what you want through text and online images and someone here can help translate it into a digital sigil.

Also, same goes for anyone else who’s interested in creating their own sigil. I think the more we have, the better the spell can be, so feel free to keep adding them. And I’m happy to help anyone who needs it. :heart:

10 Likes

@Revenir is the real mvp.

5 Likes

I will help wherever I’m needed. @grimangel53 was planning to man the defensive front for Ebbies, but I would prefer 2 Ebbies to each task, minimum, if possible.

Also, don’t be silly. Your work is amazing.

8 Likes

I also would prefer atleast 2 people from each guild, as a just incase. I also believe that the more sigils we have, the stronger the end result will be.

3 Likes

Time, as it grows old, teaches all things.

12 Likes

I’ve also set the sigil to my phone’s lock screen for personal protection. I encourage anyone else who wishes to do the same. It should keep the Storm out of our phones and perhaps function as if we carried a physical charm with us.

6 Likes

Dont forget laptops and any other electronic communication equipment that can have a background changed or and ID image!

4 Likes

Okay, so a new list of current sigils:

The general Shield sigil:
IMG_1199

Balimora’s:
IMG_1202IMG_1205

Flinterforge’s:
Flintershieldfinal
Unless you want the version without words @Revenir.

Gossmere’s:
IMG_1201

Thornmouth’s:

7 Likes

Looks like we’re still a guild short. Any Weatherwatch who could make one?

4 Likes

@WarriorRose @Remus @Skylad any of you willing to help out?

5 Likes

Ooooh this looks like my jam but I’m away from my math stuff :fearful: When do you need it??

6 Likes

We dont know yet but soon as the councils protection could fail at anytime.

1 Like