Operation Aorthora : Forum/Mountie Defensive Spell

I can’t either, as that’s be 3am. But it doesn’t matter too much, we already have a Bali involved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Ginger can you take my place?
that way we have an ebbie in rank?

3 Likes

We don’t have to do it tonight, but during the weekend would be best just because we don’t know when the Council’s protection will fail.

3 Likes

I have the same problem like Nim - won´t be online for long anymore - but I think there will be always 6 who find a time and place together.

4 Likes

My schedule is real tight for the next week and a half, so I can help with the planning if someone can step in for me during the performing (if that happens before my schedule clears up, which I imagine it will)

3 Likes

So, I coloured my sigil and added it to my avatar…

14 Likes

I got LOTR vibes from that… Definitely an Elvish feel…
Edit: If I made myself one, could you digitalize it @Nimueh?

4 Likes

That’ll depend on how complicated it is, I’m no artist, but I’ll give it a shot. You’ll need to specify any colours and/or effecty stuff.

And yeah, it does kinda look like the Ring script combined with Rohan colours. Not intentional, but kinda cool seen as the quote is LOTR too lol :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ll be your Thorn if you need me but it sounds like tonight is not our best bet if we want lots of participation. I actually have a dance tonight too. Maybe tomorrow night would work?

6 Likes

Probably, or later afternoon.

3 Likes

I know I won’t be aroudn tomorrow night either, I got a concert. But as I said before, we already have a Bali anyway.

3 Likes

Yeah I could for sure.

2 Likes

That, my friend, is fancy. Love it.

2 Likes

i want that for a wall decal :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Would you be able to do this @Nimueh? Sorry if I woke you up btw, I know it’s early in the UK.

5 Likes

So I understand this correctly - are each of the guilds making their own sigil with guild-themed phrases around its borders…Or are you all just pitching ideas for a single sigil? Sorry, just want to make sure I understand this correctly. :sweat_smile: I don’t mind doing a Flinter charm if we’re going guild-specific ones.

8 Likes

Grim made a general one for anybody and everybody. It encompasses all guilds.

Everyone else is making personal ones?

I think ?

5 Likes

@Ginger, you got it. Grim made a general sigil to as a boost and/or upgrade to the Jordian spell. Everyone can make a personal sigil and post it to help boost the general sigils power.

8 Likes

Flintershieldfinal

Decided to follow suit and make my own sigil. :slight_smile: Hope it helps with the spell!

12 Likes

Btw, @Mr5yy I tried digitizing your sigil for you? Here it is:

Tried to keep it as close to the original drawing as possible, but I think the perspective may have skewed it a bit. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes