Operation Aorthora : Forum/Mountie Defensive Spell

I need a picture of the jordian safeguard. gimme a second

can i get a picture of the constellation for Aorthora? and the armor constellation?

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Gladitor is the sword. Aorthora is the armor.

3 Likes

thanks 5

3 Likes

shield constellation?

3 Likes

I put Gladiator up under the the first constellation.

2 Likes

Galifanx

Durkonos is a helmet.

5 Likes

@Crytter I love that! I think the concept of the 6 coming together and hone our individual magiqs would be very interesting to see.

7 Likes

sigil-test
… I´m still at work so just a quick attempt in the style of @Mr5yy
…but this would miss a protection symbol - maybe a shield or has anyone a good idea for a geometrical one? … I´m not sure how to combine this with the charm idea (to much text to write on a little charm) unless you make one out of paper/origami … I´m bad at origami ^^ and in a rush, will check in again later.

11 Likes

We could put a shield in the middle of the drawing instead, like this:

5 Likes

working on it.
using a modified version of my Shield Sigil.

5 Likes

Untitled

This is what I have

16 Likes

Love the Theban!

3 Likes

danke

3 Likes

Something I was working on. Grim’s is better though! <3

13 Likes

Okay, so here are two variations of the sigil you can use! Great job @Nimueh and @grimangel53!

6 Likes

Maybe the Sigil ans Poem of @grimangel53 which represents all guilds could be used as some kind of Jordian Upgrade? And we add personal Sigil Charms (or something like that) for us users? Maybe we could come up with one quote/symbol pairing for every guild and give them to the other? So Everyone would have a digital protection sigil and can feel free to add a non digital charm?

9 Likes

It’s a good idea. And posting a personal sigil might boost the digital one.

3 Likes

I just digitized @grimangel53’s Sigil, hope you don’t mind? And damn, theban is hard to write sideways!

13 Likes