Mountiemobile!

Probably the legal drinking age of where ever it’s currently located.

Also, @VictorianFlorist - I think it could supply non-alcoholic beverages for the underaged. If you ask politely.

9 Likes

I…actually want this to be a thing?! Like just trick out a bus or van and travel the country, meeting Mounties and trying to convince people to join.

8 Likes

And don’t forget we just casually pull up at CJ’s and either demand he let us in or politely kidnap him, and have a Mountie party/picnic/BBQ/meetup

11 Likes

Of course there will be one of those insanely fancy coffee/tea makers for late night drives and hangouts.

11 Likes

Oooh! A periscope!

9 Likes

Well, I mean, the most expensive decommissioned school buses I see are only 3k. So.

10 Likes

Okay Mounties! Let’s all pitch in! :heart_eyes_cat::joy_cat: I’m down to help (when I get paid of course lol)

6 Likes

:eyes: I mean…there’s always something like Hank bought a bus

9 Likes

We can put TMP stickers all over the inside, as well as stamps or stickers from wherever we stop.

9 Likes

SPREAD THE WORD OF CJ!!! Ding Ding (bell)

8 Likes

I’m so down for this…

12 Likes

I can make pillowcases out of the t-shirts! TMP Merch pillows everywhere!

8 Likes

Can we have eggos and pizza pockets on the Mountiemobile?

10 Likes

A quirky horn!

6 Likes

Bluetooth speakers! Or whatever magiq equivalent.

6 Likes

Magiqbot has spoken.

10 Likes

If only they would build the Alaska to Russia bridge then you come on a giant road trip to the UK! What’s great about the UK is that you only have to be 18 to drink alcohol unlike you spoil sports in the USA! :joy:

7 Likes

It should have an observation deck on top with a pirate-styled telescope.
Edited:spelling

10 Likes

Hey, I’ll extend the road trip! We’ll meet at an airport somewhere betweent the two of us, and fly somewhere for the Mountiemobile to pick us up! :smiley:

9 Likes

Steve antlers on the front somewhere? :laughing:

11 Likes