MAGIQ Wiki

Yeah, that would be perfect!

3 Likes

if you want some help on write ups, I could possibly be of assistance!

I would love to contribute, i just dont know a whole lot about wikis

However i may, I will help. A bestiary? Aesthetics? Campfire roundups?

4 Likes

Hey! So we actually have a ton of pages that need writeups - you can find a list here. If youā€™re confused on how to edit a wiki, thereā€™s tons of guides they offer here.

Iā€™m currently trying to fill out essential pages (ie whatā€™s the book of briars, fragments, etc) but you can pretty much do whatever suits your fancy. The hangout this evening reminded me that we could add even more pages - like pages for the RPG in fragment four. :hushed:

4 Likes

why? i tend to no ignore things that say ignore this.

but oh well

5 Likes

Working on another how-to video

5 Likes

iā€™;ll look into it,

I would like to put some miscellaneous pages up for the different Campfire projects as well.

woo!

4 Likes

Okay take a look at this and let me know if there is anything else I should change -

7 Likes

Hereā€™s another one. Playing with different backgrounds and little sound effects. As always, let me know your opinions and if I should change anything.

Iā€™ll probably make more later. Like how to edit your profile, how to message OOG, etc.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve drawn up a logo we could possibly use,

iā€™ll post pictures later, when i can, but if anything, Iā€™d suggest either the basecamp logo, or maybe the monarch papers butterfly thats breaking down for the logo for the wiki

6 Likes

Kelsey, this is awesome! If you could maybe just have a bit at the part where after you learn your guild that you can sign up there at the magiq guideā€¦ thereā€™s a place to officially join the mountaineers with a little more fanfare than the newsletter signup thatā€™s on basecamp. Is that okay? I LOVE these videos!

5 Likes

No itā€™s not okay!

Iā€™m just kidding, of course I can do that. I actually just went and clicked on the final page part, and itā€™s definitely cooler than just going to Basecamp to sign up. Iā€™ll fix it right now.

5 Likes

Alright try this -

6 Likes

Itā€™s perfect, thank you!!

5 Likes

@CJB could you do me a favour and award this account a badge so I can make a video later on how to edit your profile and choose a badge? :smile_cat:

Also, when I click on Herman on the forum or on the Basecamp33 website it says that I canā€™t message meta.

P.S. Iā€™m liking the new changes to the Basecamp33 homepage

5 Likes

You have a new badge and you should be able to message meta now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you sir!

4 Likes

So a little update on the Wiki -

• Pages on the Basecamp 33 Forum, the Book of Briars, and the fragments are completed.
  • Fragment Recaps are all posted on the wiki, though Iā€™m hoping to wiki-fy the pages a bit more.
  • Iā€™ve also added skeleton outlines and infoboxes to all of the pages, so all that needs to be done is just adding in the actual writing.
  • Iā€™m hoping to fill out the Cole and Deirdre pages ahead of Phase Three. That way new readers will have the most essential pages available, to reduce confusion.

Thatā€™s about it for now. Iā€™m trying to hurry and fill in all these pages, but hopefully Iā€™ll be able to turn my attention to some more aesthetic things soon. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Made a couple more videos plus I added in the description of the Guilds on the wiki. I also put up a Patreon banner - my Photoshop skills are shoddy at best so if anyone wants to make a new one, go for it.

7 Likes

Very impressive! These are going to help a lot of people.

5 Likes

These are FANTASTIC!!!

6 Likes