Honorable Mentions

@Robert as always was super helpful with his contributions. As was @VictorianFlorist. @Mr5yy keeping us on our toes. @Viviane for her amazing puzzle skills. And a whole bubch of other people who just absolutely blew this thing open!

10 Likes

Wow… That was a joke.

3 Likes

I’d like to give a shout out to @cheyyyme for got letting us use her beautiful voice for recordings, and to @Robert, @Revenir, @Tinker, @Brendon, @Nimueh, @Deyavi, @Sellalellen, and @Ashburn for solving the puzzles! Also @Set and @Smurfette for their ideas and opinions at the most important times!

15 Likes

Add on to this @Kaylee who just plowed through clues in one of the midnight rushes. :star_struck:
Also @Augustus_Octavian for his level-head and wise opinions.

14 Likes

Thank you, but I don’t even deserve that.

6 Likes

Of course you do! You contributed more help than you know!

9 Likes

Aweeeeeee :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::v:

6 Likes

Hey Everyone! Since we’re nearing the end of another Fragment, I thought it was time! @Augustus_Octavian, Thanks for getting Operation Gladiator set up!
@Smurfette, for being able to get a hangout going when the original failed
There’s so many more and I can’t remember what you did and put them to the names, sorry! :sweat:
And thanks to all who helped me with Operation Aorthora!

13 Likes

Oh, and I forgot an important one!
Thanks @CJB for setting up an incredible story. Also for letting Marty stay alive by being shoved into a doorway.

14 Likes

This isn’t the end of Fragment 15 or im not a 100% sure if it is or not @Mr5yy

4 Likes

And @Viviane for keeping Team Lantern on track!

11 Likes

And @Ravenwing for mapping out the directions for Calling the Corners.
(bonus points for first making it a magiq slingshot, then making it a check mark, which reminded me of Nike, which reminded me of Shia LeBouf)

10 Likes

Awwww thanks!

9 Likes

To my fellow :gossmere: @Crytter for giving me the material for my sick rhyming skills and @Viviane for actually making the rhymes sick!

12 Likes

@Tinker and @Cj_Heighton for their essential role in opening the Book of Briars with @Deyavi last night!

15 Likes

Still claiming that was a fluke! Thx tho ^^

6 Likes

Awwww…that’s real kind. I’m glad I could be there to help, but shout out to all the Mounties, none of us could have done it alone!

13 Likes