Guild Tattoos

I get compliments on my Ebenguard tattoo on a daily basis.

14 Likes

Cause its so freakin cool. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

OMG, I never posted mine here!

22 Likes

That’s incredible! I don’t really have any interest in getting a tattoo, but if I did I would would probably get a Thornmouth one.

8 Likes

I’ve dabbled with the idea of getting a tattoo, but can’t really commit to anything I’d want, but if I did I would want CJ’s artist to do it - that ink is stunning.

12 Likes

Not colored yet but :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

24 Likes

:spiritseergimme:

That looks fantastic!

10 Likes

One of us. One of us.

OMG. OMG. For a second I thought it was the temporary tattoo we sent out and then it hit me… Okay, so, this may seem like I’m making this all about me for a second, but I’m speaking for all creators… Can you all imagine what this feels like? To see an awesome person out there in the world permanently wearing something based on your work?

@VictorianFlorist it’s absolutely gorgeous, the line work is beautiful, and you should be so proud. I know I am. And you’re now part of a very exclusive club…

I need to make an “Inksworn” badge for the Mounties who’ve done the deed. :brandonthinking:

21 Likes

I totally understand how amazing it must feel as a creator to see someone commemorate your work in a very meaningful way. AGP, TMP, and this community mean a whole lot to me. I wouldn’t have gotten this as my first tattoo if it didn’t.

The appreciation for your work and everyone else at AGP is most certainly intentional :cjheart:

14 Likes

Wow that looks so good, congrats on such an awesome first tattoo!!! The line work is striking as is, but I imagine it will be amazing with color as well! :cagshearts:

9 Likes

Still a little ugly and swollen, but this happened today! 14 year old me is absolutely screaming, and 18 year old me is over the moon. My artist was wonderful and super into it. We decided to include a cloud, for Aether, and flowers I imagine would grow on the plains.

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

29 Likes

That looks amazing!

12 Likes

It is gorgeous.

13 Likes

Thanks 5!

and thanks guild bro!!

13 Likes

Its so pretty TT

13 Likes

Wow, that’s stunning!!

14 Likes

Did you get that Thornmouth tattoo colored? If so I’d love to see what it looks like. I’ve been considering a forearm tattoo and guild symbol is a strong contender

9 Likes

Not quite yet. I couldn’t get an appointment with my artist until Jan. But ill be posting when its done!

10 Likes

I wish you the best of luck with it!

6 Likes

Finally go the color! I went fairly subtle but I think its really pretty, draws the eye right into the lantern :slight_smile:

20 Likes