Guild Objects

OMG that sent me down memory lane :sob:
Thank you, Rev, for your amazing art. It really does brighten the Lodge :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Awww, you’re a sweetheart Oracle <3

6 Likes

Not really seeing a Gossmere with a sword. If anything, probably a stave, most likely strapped across the back or used as a walking stick, considering they do a lot of traveling.

6 Likes

I also feel like most Gossmerim have a magic pouch that preserves medicinal herbs and probably an animal totem as well.

7 Likes

Maybe less of an actual weapon and more of a ritual object to use for Choreomancy?

7 Likes

I like the idea of something for Gossmerim that would follow them through shapeshifting. Something that would metal coat their claws or talons or even serve as horseshoes when they are in animal form. The idea did come from a book series.

7 Likes

I suddenly feel like fire staffs can be intensely Weatherwatch OR intensely Goss…

7 Likes

I have two totem spirits…

3 Likes

There is nothing saying it only has to be one totem per person.

4 Likes

Although honestly, I feel like animals don’t really need enhancements for attack or defense. I mean there’s a reason humans fear wild animals, and it’s because they have built in weapons where we don’t.
My totems are an owl and the grey wolf. Wolves are huge and have claws and jaws, and owls have killer talons, and some have razor beaks too. What more could you need?
Though, for the smaller, non-predatory animals, I could see the need for some sort of enhancement, defensive at the very least.

4 Likes

I kept giggling to myself that our “weapon” would be some sort of pen. “The pen is mightier that the sword” etc etc. I am surprised that hasn’t been drawn out - hehe~

Edit: we can keep phials of magical inks and pieces of special paper to write out sigils & spells on, etc… brb… gonna try this out.

5 Likes

This sounds perfect for a certain Weathermere that I know :sweat_smile:

3 Likes