Absolutely glorious!!!

6 Likes

This needs to be made into a shirt :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

My new wallpaper!!

6 Likes

I love it so much!!!

5 Likes

thank you! that makes some more sense i think.
not at all where i was going with it.

good thinking!

4 Likes

Oh, but isn’t this a wonderful surprise to wake up to. Thanks to everyone for your hard work (especially given that I, like Endri, suffer from a distinct lack of temporal papercraft skills), none of this would be possible without you :brain:

Good work, @Viviane!

10 Likes

10 Likes

More numbers. Lovely.

5 Likes

It seems that the word “Book” is used to mean a heck of a lot more than bound paper in the realm of things Magiq.

The “Book” of Briars is a spell. Inlaudetus is an era in history called the “Book” of the Hidden.

To me at least, Augernon’s tone in this message is a healthy reminder that there is a hell of a lot more to all of this than solving the Fragments.

Thoth keep them, Ma’at guide them.

16 Likes

Those look kinda like coordinates.

7 Likes

Well, entered as coordinates, they are for some wilderness in Kyrgystan.

6 Likes

Once again, well done guys for all your hard work! Especially you @Viviane!

3 Likes

Are those clues for Fragment 14? What happened to the first fragment-per-key Roman numerals our “lodge” had been getting? We should ask Augie if they have been getting the same numeral sequence with Fragments 1-12 as we had, or could they have been getting coordinate values instead?

4 Likes

I think those may be the Roman numerals on the bottom of the pages we got from Augernon. Could be wrong, though. I think these are the next clues that will lead to Fragment 14.

Hopefully Augie gets an email from the Book, soon.

5 Likes

Do they fit with our sequence?

Edit:. Took me a minute to find the thread, but I don’t think they fit.

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/roman-numerals-a-cipher/31/16?u=augustus_octavian

4 Likes

As far as I remember. I posted the pages to the Lore section.

3 Likes

The last ones @Robert posted we’re equivalent to “1647” and “1654” - I don’t think we’ve seen long decimals like these before.

3 Likes

I mean, I could be wrong. So don’t take my word for it. I’m very sure that plenty of our experiences have been very different from the 94’s.

4 Likes