Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

Thank Cripes. I can’t draw even more than I can’t temporally papercraft.

5 Likes

“Now” face down and “Then” face up
1 - S
2 - O
3 - T
4 - M
5 - I
6 - E
7 - T
8 - L
9 - T
10 - K

7 Likes

And “Now” face up / “Then” face down
1 - T
2 - U
3 - S
4 - O
5 - H
6 - S
7 - T
8 - I
9 - N
10 - D
Whew. The completionist in me is appeased.

7 Likes

The first and the last ones appear most word-like (to me), but I agree we should send them all to Augie and see if any of them get a reaction

3 Likes

@Viviane, but have you tried it where the arrow is pointing to the word’s paired word? With the clocks interlocked.

So the 1 arrow that points to Acorn, when interlocked with the other clock and paired with Oak would point at the letter behind Oak, not Acorn. :confused:

6 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing, but I think I might have the clock faces on backwards now? So technically I need four more sets… puts completionist hard hat back on

11 Likes

Okay. I currently have the UP-UP/UP-UP permutation, where both clocks and all letters are facing up. The 1 Arrow points to Acorn which has U behind it and the letter behind Oak in that permutation is “L”

Maybe if we start there we can have a baseline and then try the rest. This permutation has the Past clock on the Past ribbon and the Present clock on the Present ribbon.

8 Likes

We all need to chip in and do something nice for you @Viviane. Thank you.

9 Likes

Okay, with the clock faces flipped around, the letter pairs 1-10 are:
ALL UP: LTIAUDETUE
ALL DOWN: INLCCKESOS

Adding the other two in a moment.

4 Likes

Past up, present down: LTICCKESOE
Present up, past down: INLAUDETUS
“Inlaudetus.” I like that one.

12 Likes

That… last one looks like a thing?

7 Likes

My inner Latin nerd really likes it.

6 Likes

Don’t mean to be off topic, but this should be honored in the mountaineers coloring book :heart_eyes_cat::+1:t3: So fabulous

7 Likes

“Inlaudetus” is my favorite, too.

EDIT: Tried it on the Book of Briars, no luck (not that that specifically means anything in our timeline with the book in its current condition).

14 Likes

Now I can stop hiding my interlocked time donuts under the counter every time the senior librarian walks by.

15 Likes

I think we’ll have to send it to Augie. I’m not sure our book will react to it anymore, in the state it’s in. But it was worth a shot!

4 Likes

Well done @Viviane! I love Inlaudetus as well!

3 Likes

Who’s sending today?

2 Likes

I volunteer Viv seen as she knows what’s going on right now and should take the praise for the work :slight_smile: Though it is giving her more work… and I shouldn’t volunteer people…

11 Likes

well done! im just sad i couldnt be of more help here.

4 Likes