Fourth Fragment: The Secret Mission Part One

@Tom I know you were just playing dumb out there, but what exactly did you mean when you said now we know why there’s a missing place name on the map of Brin? Was that misdirection or do you think we found it? 'Cause crazy map-lady has been wracking her brain over here. :upside_down:

3 Likes

Your wish is granted. FYI, like the great Captain Janeway, I don’t like being addressed as sir. Ma’am is acceptable in a crunch, but I prefer Captain. :wink:

3 Likes

I received a bit of good news this morning. @CCon, who’s going to The Cloisters too, private messaged to let me know he’s going to live broadcast on Periscope. His username is @cconnyc. Download the app, register, and follow cconnyc.

3 Likes

Well than. This will be fun.

3 Likes

@H3RM3S, you only have to focus on finding @Reader, and @CCon can direct you with help from the recruits who are watching.

2 Likes

Sure thing.

2 Likes

I don’t think I got it…

2 Likes

Will someone be able to post the video somewhere after the stream? None of my devices will work with periscope.

2 Likes

About to leave. Wish me luck.

4 Likes

Good luck @H3RM3S.

2 Likes

Woke up just in time! Good luck @H3RM3S and @CCon. You both keep yourselves safe, ya hear.

4 Likes

Okay guys now I’ll be talking from my phone. Let’s do this. Leaving my house now.

3 Likes

Sacha’s suspicious. Maybe of me. Maybe of everybody. She said from now on everybody goes to ground in twos.

So I have a partner today. We have to be very careful. They could have a third watching us for all I know.

One of us will take whatever materials we find back to her, the other will stay behind and hide the disc. Yeah. Sacha wants us to hide the disc. She still thinks you’re lagging behind.

I will volunteer to stay back but I’ll try my damndest to get a look at the materials before my partner takes them. Otherwise we’re behind them again. I know how important this is. I won’t let you down.

Will send details in encoded private messages to the forum once I’m in. Once I know you’re there too. Keep a look out for them. See you at noon.

4 Likes

Good luck and be safe!

2 Likes

Well, great? Either way, I think I may be able to at least see the stream (since I’m sure you all know I don’t have a phone yet, still have to get a new one. Blame my chai tea, and my clumsiness for that one). I would just need a tag to search up. Like #nyc or #basecamp33 or whatever they want.

2 Likes

Sure thing.

2 Likes

@Bash and I are working out a way for everyone to watch the broadcast, even without phones.

3 Likes

@H3RM3S, @CCon, just want to be sure you saw Reader’s last message:

Sacha’s suspicious. Maybe of me. Maybe of everybody. She said from now on everybody goes to ground in twos.

So I have a partner today. We have to be very careful. They could have a third watching us for all I know.

One of us will take whatever materials we find back to her, the other will stay behind and hide the disc. Yeah. Sacha wants us to hide the disc. She still thinks you’re lagging behind.

I will volunteer to stay back but I’ll try my damndest to get a look at the materials before my partner takes them. Otherwise we’re behind them again. I know how important this is. I won’t let you down.

Will send details in encoded private messages to the forum once I’m in. Once I know you’re there too. Keep a look out for them. See you at noon.

2 Likes

WATCH THE BROADCAST AT 12PM EST:
Easiest way to watch the broadcast is to click here and wait for @CCon to go live.

2 Likes

Thank you ever so much @Bash & @Endri. I really didn’t want to miss this.

2 Likes