FOUND: Fragment Twelve: Into Hell - Aorthora

Honestly no. I haven’t checked the rest. I took an educated guess where the word might be and more or less just looked at about a minute surrounding that.

There could possibly be more. I suspect this is just a calm before the storm though. Take the rest you can get now and then. We will need it.

Edit. And sure prove me wrong immediately. :smile:

Hmmm that list of 20 names seems very I interesting.

4 Likes

@Firefish, I love you! Mounties, let’s do what we do best!

8 Likes

What?

2 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

ha ha I love you too!
I’m finding lots of things on google for these names but not many correlations…

787 Moskva is a minor planet orbiting the Sun.
Zeus Meadow - Europa was abducted from a meadow by Zeus in mythology - Europa is a moon isn’t it?

maybe they’re all linked to space/planets/moons/stars etc…
And of course it’s now my bedtime!!!

I’m going to leave this in all of your expert hands and check in first thing tomorrow to see if you’ve cracked it lol

5 Likes

Thanks for the work. We’ll see what we can do!

1 Like

Europa is the moon of Jupiter, the Latin name for Zues.

2 Likes

Bersimis-1 is a generator in France.

3 Likes

We were spot on with Sword and Helmet! Not finding much superficially for Myth of Elainnor or Fletcher Dawson. Good leads though.

4 Likes

it’s funny how they note that the fourth constellation is probably another piece of armor. I always thought it looked more like a hunter’s bow

3 Likes

It looks like Legorreta’s Interior is referencing the Mexican Architect Ricardo Legorreta. Could be a possible link to one of his work’s?

3 Likes

You know, these sound like the names of spells to me.

4 Likes

Obregón’s Requiem is a song I think. This comes up when googled:

1 Like

Its actually really nice…

Haussmann’s Sanctuary probably relates to Georges-Eugène Haussmann who “carried out a massive urban renewal program of new boulevards, parks and public works in Paris that is commonly referred to as Haussmann’s renovation of Paris”.

Argonauta is a group of pelagic octopuses. That is all I got for that.

Forgotten Forest is a literary series by Carol Gaskin, but when searching also pulled up this

It references how the forests in Pennsylvania were chopped down for lumber and all dissapered. They eventually grew back but its still a possible lead.

Salle Favart traces back to the Opéra-Comique, a french opera company, who has a second building called the Salle Favart and is located here: Place Boïeldieu, in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris, not far from the Palais Garnier

Sadovaya traces to Sadovaya Street or Garden Street is a major thoroughfare in Saint Petersburg, Russia, passing through the historic city center.

Capucines: Could be The Boulevard des Capucines - one of the four ‘grands boulevards’ in Paris, a chain of boulevards running east-west that also includes Boulevard de la Madeleine, Boulevard des Italiens, and Boulevard Montmartre.
Quarter: Madeleine. Chaussée-d’Antin
Arrondissements: 2nd arrondissement, 9th arrondissement of Paris
or
Capucine - a French fashion model and actress known for her comedic roles in The Pink Panther and What’s New Pussycat?. She appeared in 36 films and 17 television productions between 1948 and 1990.

Victoire:

Wallonia’s Second: traces back to this -
Second industrial power of the world-
Jean-Pierre Rioux quoted the following table in his book La révolution industrielle (The Industrial Revolution) based on several “levels of development”; consumption of cotton in the rough state, of cast iron, cast steel, coal, and the development of the railway network.[25] It was first drawn by Paul Bairoch, one of the most important post-1945 economists.[26] This table is not based on absolute figures, nor does it point out absolute ranks, but the hierarchy of the industrial powers is based on their levels of development. “Wallonia” may be substituted for “Belgium”.

Vieux Haven: Also known as The Old Port of Marseille (French :Vieux-Port) is located at the end of the Canebière. It has been the natural harbour of Marseille since antiquity and is now the main popular place in Marseille, mainly pedestrian since 2013.
Theres a lot of info on this place!!!

Speaking of 787 Moskv, Found this on the wiki!
Photometric observations at the Palmer Divide Observatory in Colorado Springs, Colorado in 1999 were used to build a light curve for this object. The asteroid displayed a rotation period of 6.056 ± 0.001 hours and a brightness variation of 0.62 ± 0.01 in magnitude.
It has curve in it so it sounded like it mattered.

3 Likes

I made an excel file…

3 Likes

Thanks for setting that up!

2 Likes

I am just going to word vomit for a second on a couple I found some information on:

Rumyantsev - This one is a little hard to pin down. The Rumyantsev family was a prominent Russian family way, way back in the day. A Pyotr Rumyantsev was a big Russian General. There is also a Rumyantsev mansion in St. Petersburg (It housed a lot of Russian scientists, which has the same sort of feel for the other information found)

Cristossangre - Which translates somewhat poorly to “Christ’s Blood” from Spanish. Sangre de Cristos is a mountain range in the Rockies which translates to “Blood of Christ”

Tinfoil Hat Time:

There are also a lot of plays off languages and locations. For instance we have Rumyantsev which were Russian, and then there is “Moskva’s Curse”, where Moskva is Russian for Moscow. As well as Sadovaya, which @Griffin found. @Mordiscas found that Bersimis-1 is a generator in France, and there are a few French sounding items on that list “Vieux Haven”, “Victoire”, “Capucines” (@Griffin - again). Maybe we need to group them together in terms of country/language?

5 Likes

France is a reappearing topic for sure. I keep finding it connected.

However I cannot find anything for The Royal Hoop.
The Swallow brings up numerous things (like two books published in 2014 and 2016 respectively) but a song also comes up:

1 Like

Argonauta has the word “Argonaut” within it. It may be related to the Greek myth of the Golden Fleece, as the Argonauts were the team that accompanied Jason on his trip to Colchis. They were called the Argonauts due to the name of their ship, the Argo, named after it’s builder Argus.

4 Likes

That is a better lead than an octopus! You’re probably onto something Vic

1 Like