FOUND: Fragment Twelve: Into Hell - Aorthora

Ooooo

2 Likes

Did they reply?

3 Likes

I’m at a loss for words. I’ve been really overwhelmed over the past week or so and I thought I might come back to good news. Man was I wrong.

I just checked the guide and there are no new assessment links.

Maybe all those Roman numerals we collected will have something to do with reassembling the book??

That’s about all I’ve got right now.

7 Likes

maybe I missed it or misheard/read, but how come Teddy first freaked out about The Storm when he learned that Aether was data-mining KS’s Servers? Was it that the data Aether sent was incomplete, and was in fact part of a digital seal of protection (similar in design to our own seal of protection that was rendered useless) against the storm, which Aether unknowingly rendered useless after shattering it and transferring some of the pieces away? If so, then that would mean that the last constellation, Aothora, is in fact a vital piece in the completion of a seal or spell or whatever that could put to rest The Storm.

…Or I really really misread something and now look like an idiot.

7 Likes

Does anyone have a transcript of the Aether stream? Or has that not been done yet? I want to look over it without listening.

2 Likes

I don’t have one, but there’s @Eaves take on it:

@Marty.60 and @Aether may still be out there…er…over here!

5 Likes

Hey, so I was just thinking about something, as we’ve been hoping for the return of our friends…

What’s going on with Constance? And what about the others who were manipulated by KS? Does whatever they did to them require maintenance, or is it permanent and irreversible? Obviously KS is not in a position to be maintaining control over anyone… so it would be interesting to see if she remembers anything. I’ll be honest, I’m pretty worried about her as well.

9 Likes

I tried unlocking the locked one with a few passwords but nothing

2 Likes

I’m guessing they all fell pretty to the Storm’s memory altering magiqs.

2 Likes

Stupid lateral leap.
Part of the book is burned. Does that mean the locks don’t work anymore? Is there anything we can salvage from the burned insides?

Please forgive me if that’s too literal.

4 Likes

What link?

3 Likes

Well if the book is actually a spell of sorts even if it’s been damaged shouldn’t the magiq still remain? I might be wrong but I’m under the impression that magiq or rather magiq energy is much like energy energy and so in theory should follow the first law of thermodynamics which states that energy can neither be created or destroyed, and can only be transferred or changed to another form.

So…that would make the locks kind of like the switch to a light in a sense…and the only way to truly know if a light switch works to the light is to flip it on right? :slight_smile: so i say we should give it a go!

9 Likes

Also, previous links, from the first two locks, still work. If the Book was truly burned, then the links would have too. However, as that is not the case, I choose to believe that the energy is still there and the burning was not truly harmful.

8 Likes

@Mordiscas You’re absolutely sure that the links work? No matter what I type in, other than the latest constellation, I’m always brought to the same image.

2 Likes

@BlackBronze You’re totally correct, I was under the impression it didn’t! Thank you! It was wishful thinking

3 Likes

I really wish we had something to go on.

4 Likes

We have the constellations

3 Likes

Yes but what do we do with them?

3 Likes

You could stop by and tell a story by the campfire.

2 Likes

Both the Book of Briars and the Magiq guide have always worked in mysterious ways… sometimes they just need a little bit of time and all we can do is be ready for the, when they need us

9 Likes