FOUND: Fragment Twelve: Into Hell - Aorthora

I go away for two hours and everything gets all crazy. Design our own spell? Sure, I’m down with that.

10 Likes

Post your sign up sheet. We need to be organized.

6 Likes

On the idea of a narration spell for distracting:

Would it perhaps be easier to organize and also more powerful if we played the round robin story game in each separate guild? So, for example in the Balimoran Guild Forum we could play a round robin narration game where each person takes a turn writing the story of a rescue in The Wild. Or in Flinterforge it would be a story about a rescue ddep in the earth. That sort of thing.

And we can post whatever sigil we use for that spell ant the start of each of the forums, so that it would be connected to the sigil being broadcst over at KS.

5 Likes

There is already a new topic for it

3 Likes

Oh! Could you post a link? :smiley:

3 Likes

Here : SOLVED: Fragment Twelve: Spell Creation

4 Likes

Can someone compile all the messages aether sent recently? Maybe we can find more instructions on what the spell(s) need.

3 Likes

Listen up everyone!

BoB sent a email out!

"Storms clouds gather
Winds that howl
Something coming
Dark and foul

Gather friends
Forge a spell
Before we venture
Into Hell"

12 Likes

You beat me to it, lol

3 Likes

Guess it’s official then, hey @Kelsey?

4 Likes

“You can do more than you think, more than mundane. Remember Lachmann. Remember the spaces between. It’s time to make your own magiq. Trying to help, can’t. Trouble seeing now.”

5 Likes

This Fragment is officially live.

And sounds like the BoB is anticipating The Storm.

5 Likes

Changed the Topic Name to better suit what the BoB just sent. Let me know if it is too much

11 Likes

I think if the BoB used the word “Hell” it’s probably okay.

7 Likes

Yeah, I know some had already created the topic pertaining to the spell creation. So I wanted this one to talk about the overarching “problem” of getting into KS

8 Likes

Can I suggest that we need to build some protection into the spell? If KS is hell then what if our rescue triggers the coming of the storm?

6 Likes

Sounds like a smart idea to me. And there will probably be parts of this that don’t pertain to the spell at all.

6 Likes

A good bit of this will rely on cunning and quick thought.

4 Likes

It makes sense, though, if the BoB is a spell… that part of obtaining a Fragment would involve creating our own Magiq.

5 Likes

Are there any codes released yet that would help with the spell?

Edit: typo

3 Likes