FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

I’m with @Robert
That’s a wonderful, and gentle way of telling Ascender our truth.

12 Likes

I’m with the general opinion that you’re spot on with your words, as usual. I can’t see anything I’d change…

Am I afraid he may misuse what we have given him? Sure. But… we have to trust in something.

15 Likes

Sullivan and the Council of the 18 Gates must have accounted for this, right? Why else would they have opened this time window, specifically now, to Ascender?

12 Likes

Honestly, I’m a little more worried that the storm will intercept the message and see the spell somehow…but I think we do still need to send it…

4 Likes

I can’t see a flaw in your logic, but I also know we are dealing with a wounded man. One who has little reason to trust us.

I worry for him more than about him.

9 Likes

Now to wait for the response window to open…refreshes the fletcher dawson site into perpetuity

7 Likes

So if anyone is going to be needed to be Weeping Angeled back in time, I volunteer. As long as @Steve gets to come too.

12 Likes

Nicely said.

12 Likes

One can hope. Sometimes that’s the best one can even do.

10 Likes

Excellent job, Robert, as always!

5 Likes

IMG_1951

But in all seriousness good job.

12 Likes

yes. go.

3 Likes

Mounties, we may still want to get our other projects ready. especially in the case of a possible silver attack.

10 Likes

1 user online. Waiting for a dialog box to open so I can sound like a crazy person. :slight_smile:

Edit: Post is sent!

Edit 2: Window is closed. He’s offline (At least I hope that was him logging in) and now we wait for a response… or we wait to see if we fade away cause we changed history. So far so good though, right?

15 Likes

Great work Robert!

5 Likes

Waiting with bated breath.

7 Likes

Welp. I picked a poor time to go on a little vacation. Also a poor time to fly with the Storm back out there, doing it’s typical stormy things. But I am back, and I just got caught up, and I am flabbergasted to say the least.

You guys are all doing so great though. I knew this whole process was in good hands when I left and I was not disappointed. I guess we wait for Ascender’s response and go from there.

17 Likes

Welcome back :wink:
Robert’s got competition…

4 Likes

Gald you werent an appetizer for the storm!

6 Likes

Starts to channel inner Robert

Do any of you just wake up and get really angry at Sulli–

Snaps back

Oops sorry, there is time and place for everything, this is not the time for that :wink:

10 Likes