FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

I’m curious about this spell, it seems like figuration… But would that make Ascended inksworn? Or is this borrowed magiq?
:man_shrugging: :tinfoilhat:

9 Likes

I think this is spot on, @Robert. Especially:

14 Likes

Ya, that part hurts me the most because it’s true. :sob:

6 Likes

The man is clever, but he is playing a very dangerous game with his life. With his mind. What’s worse is that he knows it.

Something tells me that this is tied to where he is now in our time. To his mission today on the “path of butterflies.”

I think your reply is perfect. It’s scary good. More truth than fiction, for sure, depending on how you look at it. I say send it. He needs to know what he’s facing. Maybe he’ll take fewer risks, or at least smarter ones, once his questions are answered.

14 Likes

Agreed.

Go ahead Robert. It’s a dang near perfect response.

7 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words.

We just need to wait for the window to open when we can send. Who knows when that will come. If anyone notices it, feel free to send it and modify if you like.

7 Likes

If anyone modifies it I’ll personally feed them to the storm! :wink: Awesome work Robert!

3 Likes

One thing, I don’t think we’ll be able to respond today. As before, I think the Council is rationing there power to the Chronocompass so that the shield remains standing.

4 Likes

Well, if it does come up today (and I happen to be on, trying to ration my battery), I have it copied and ready to paste.

5 Likes

Just for the record… How many usernames have we thrown at Ascender?

3 Likes

I’ve never seen the input box myself when it was open. Is there a place to put a username? That’d be good to know which names we’ve used.

4 Likes

There is a place to put usernames, but in the past they didn’t show up on the messages. When talking with Augie, I had to sign the bottom also so he knew who he was talking not. Not sure if the same rule applies here…

7 Likes

@Robert just so you can see what it looks like.

3 Likes

Who else has sent? Me and 5, Nim have you?

4 Likes

Nope, not yet

4 Likes

I just got a text from Benefactor. It included the coordinates of a coastal intersection in the middle of nowhere, about 45 minutes north of Boston, a time (tomorrow at 3pm) and a name. “RK Adler”. Which is who I’m supposed to say I am if anyone asks. When I get to the intersection I’ll get another text for further instructions.

13 Likes

RK Adler was the username we had for the Lost Athenaeum.

8 Likes

This is getting more interesting by the moment. Be cautious and keep your defenses up.

8 Likes

AAAH! I just got back from a short break off the forum and wow I missed quite a bit! Anyone willing to catch me up on what we’re doing right now? It would be well appreciated!

4 Likes

meeting someone as RK Adler. bout it.

3 Likes