FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

Give me sec on that one

5 Likes

We’re mostly prepared; we need one more component.

7 Likes

What’s the last component? I could be able to supply it if need be.

3 Likes

As a wise tree once said “Dont be hasty” :wink:

6 Likes

I know we’re already stretched thin, but I wish we’d learned some kind of healing magimystics this past year. I’m worried about Deirdre.

12 Likes

We @Gossmere could try to cobble something together. Therapeutics is one of our magiq affinities.

EDIT: I created a separate post for the spell working group here.

9 Likes

@Balimora could also help. I’m sure most of us have known of some maqic herb that could help.

7 Likes

My one suggestion would be to draw a bath and infuse the water with cedar. This is meant to internally purify a person. You can also try smudging to clear away negative energy and attract positive energy. Sage and sweet grass are what are usually used.

8 Likes

Unfortunately, I won’t be around today to help continue with the planning, I had a slight weartherwatch itch that needed scratching. But here, something a little motivational for you guys to wake up to. Hopefully, that’ll be us soon :)

8 Likes

@CRSumner - DG had mentioned after doing the spell with the compass in the book that her spell sickness symptoms went away when she was in Neithernor; if she let’s you into her room, maybe carry her to the Warren to see if she gets better.

7 Likes

That’s a great idea, except I went out to bring in coffee this morning and when I came back I found an open envelope addressed to Dee and a note on the hall table. It said, “Meet me in the warren as soon as possible.”

Dee’s gone, I can’t knock into the warren for some reason, and I have no idea who she’s in there with.

12 Likes

Well, at least she’s there and if my hypothesis is correct, it should help her symptoms. Was there a return address or any other identifiers to whom may have written the note?

10 Likes

So there are other people who have access to Neithernor out there still? That’s an interesting development. Including one who had access to Sullivan’s warren. (Although I guess anyone who knows how to work the knocks could have gotten the combo to that location from her blog, so that may not be significant.)

This is oddly ominous.

7 Likes

Nothing on the envelope except her first name. Must’ve been hand delivered. Or magiqally delivered. I don’t mind being Robin to my girlfriend’s Batman, but I’m already insanely worried about her mental and physical health and now she’s been called to Neithernor by somebody who apparently also knows how to get into Neithernor. Did we know other people were doing this?

12 Likes

We did not, no.

8 Likes

She has a Joradian Non-Material running on her blog prior to entering Neithernor, so that should (hopefully) bar anyone with ill intent from learning the warren’s knocking pattern.

6 Likes

Yup. If this was the Silver and they had access to the warren, they would have taken Sullivan’s walking stick for their collection long before she got to it.

I’m less worried that this is someone who wants to harm her. I’m more worried this means we have a giant unknown out there right before we attempt something massive. I do not like not knowing things. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Same. Super same. If it was a bad guy I figure they wouldn’t leave a polite hand-written letter. They’d just Storm us, right?

So I guess I sit and wait, again.

9 Likes

Can you knock into other parts of Neithernor?

2 Likes

Just checked, yeah. I can knock into the tunnel (know that one from memory.)

9 Likes