Cards (idk what else to say but the title has to be 9 characters)

These are some of my favorites from the Wildwood. I love all of the cards, really, but these are the ones I felt really captured a lot of what the deck is like

9 Likes

I like the idea that King Rabbit or Steve is literally a draw 4 from Uno, regardless of the rules of our game.

Also, I’m so down for a custom Tarot deck. Like, I would pay money for that

8 Likes

I actually would too.

I think this is a really good idea

5 Likes

I’d like to believe that my card has some resistance to paper folding.

9 Likes

Witchcraft

5 Likes

Hahaha :imp: that’s the lantern I made for the Thornmouth still life.

5 Likes

@Sellalellen I actually use a steampunk deck of tarot cards by Barbara Moore

6 Likes

For all you :thornmouth: out there

11 Likes

Replace with wizardy clothing, a Mindlfame lantern, a book, and a stormy coast w/ lighthouse background and we good

4 Likes

My initial idea was pretty close to that last one but more goth/fairytale (because those are the sorts of costumes I have)

3 Likes

There’s a complex half way house between tarot and regular playing cards which has many many more cards than a regular deck and can be used equally for games and divination. I think we would be missing a trick if our cards didn’t do similar :wink:

9 Likes

We could create a tarot/old maid deck based on our guilds. That would be good fun. I have a tarot deck, The Illuminati deck. It’s gorgeous.

5 Likes

What if we included some of the images that were found during the first few fragments? Like this: http://bookofbriars.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/egg.png

I think they would make good filler cards for lack of a better word. Like if we’re short by a few, something based off those illustrations could work as a way of including more of the universe.

6 Likes

Id be happy to take a King of Hearts photo! I already am getting inspired!

8 Likes

I kinda still want to do the hermit but I’m not sure if we’re doing playing or tarot cards.

8 Likes

Do whichever one inspires you and I’m sure more people will chip in as it goes.

6 Likes

Tarot. Tarot. Tarot. Tarot.

I don’t know if I’ve said it before, but Tarot.

Once more for emphasis

TAROT

Whispers Tarot

11 Likes

I would like to vote for tarot, though I don’t think anyone else in this thread in interested.

8 Likes

For Tarot I could do Lovers, vv Gossmere card to me:) I may be able to get my bf to take the shot with me!
(If not I wilk grab one of my assorted girlfriends XD )

7 Likes

I could do justice probably. My girlfriend does a lot of photography in her spare time. It feels like a good fit for me as a card, too.

5 Likes