#BriarBroke2020

Hey friends, it’s that time of year again!

In celebration of Small Business Saturday, we’re launching some BRAND NEW MERCH inspired by the Guide to Magiq, I Am the Cagliostro, the OG Monarch Papers, and of course, #GuildPride!

mockup-1c4861ed mockup-2c16c013 mockup-8ff16421 mockup-dc884fab

Our lovely community members can use the code BRIARBROKE2020 to receive 15% off any of the new merch, but you have to act fast because the code expires on Monday!!

Shop Small Business Saturday

As a community member, you’re also receiving exclusive early access to our brand new line of AG Alchemy candles, which officially launch on Tuesday! Until then, you can also use the BRIARBROKE2020 coupon for any of the candles!

Chapter1DGMock
Chapter2MRMock
Chapter3ABMock

Shop AG Alchemy: Chapters

Thank you so much for your support! We hope you love your new Briarverse goodies, and be sure to post here or tag us on Instagram when your haul comes in because we’d love to see you with the new products!!

14 Likes

Don’t mind me, already ordering some candles ASAP

7 Likes

INDEED

:spiritseergimme:

Note: that was part of my purchase. Naturally. :simon:

6 Likes

That’s my favorite!

5 Likes

I love candles in general, but Alistair & Ben sounds so exciting!

5 Likes

Oh universe! If your ever gonna give me a winning lotto ticket… Now is that time :heart_eyes: everything looks stunning

9 Likes

Excuse me …

… “upcoming Briaverse novel I Am the Cagliostro”?

Oh dear.

11 Likes

:cjtea:

Also, thank you to everyone who was able to pick up something from the shop yesterday. The new Chapter candles are a BIG hit, bigger than I anticipated, which is really exciting!

I usually make a batch, and then when they sell out I make the product out of stock. I think what I’ll do in the future is put the product on back order and those back-ordered candles will be essentially “made to order.” It might take a few extra days (Once the candles are poured, I like to hang onto them for a week or so because the curing process changes the scent and melt quality dramatically and I want to be sure you get the perfect candle.)

If you’re interested in buying something new from the shop, the code BRIARBROKE2020 is good until midnight tonight, EDT!

13 Likes

Stoked to be briarbroke :spiritseergimme:

7 Likes