Been a While, Huh?

Sorry @Reader and @Louisa! I transcribed the last chapter incorrectly. Maybe the scans will work, now?

9 Likes

Just checked again. The section @Louisa suggested doesn’t work, but the Trevis section still shows up.

11 Likes

That section gives a specific location to turn to. Is the section you are trying to photograph the same as the directed section?

7 Likes

Section 2.8 and is still visible when I take pics of it, but nothing before, and nothing after, including 2.10 which is more about that dude Trevis.

12 Likes

Thank you so much for all of your help, @Reader. We know you didn’t want to get pulled back in to all of this, but you have been nothing but accommodating of all of our strange requests. Out of curiosity, are the number of chapters reasonable enough that you could list the chapter titles for us?

10 Likes

There aren’t really any chapter titles, just a ton of section titles.
I’m not going to write them all out, but the titles that start each chapter are:

1.1 - SAM’S BEDROOM
2.1- COBBLES
3.1 - NO BRIDGE
4.1 - CROSSROADS
5.1 - LAWN
6.1 - SPRINT
7.1 - RIDGE
8.1 - HILLSLIDE
9.1 - FAERHENGE
10.1 - DESCENT
11.1 - RECIPE

I think there’s still something to do with the Trevis part but your guess is as good as mine. You haven’t found anything in it?

15 Likes

Thank you for your patience, @Reader. We think we may be finished with the Trevis chapter, now. When you have time, would you mind checking on @Louisa’s passage again?

17 Likes

Sorry, things have gotten kind of weird and I needed to relocate. I just noticed this message. I wanna be done with those, no offense, so I went through and took pictures of every page and the only one that rendered was the foreword. And well, look.

That symbol isn’t on the page. The paper page, I mean. I took a couple to make sure. It’s always there.

Was there something in the pages? Does this make sense to you?

18 Likes

“Alistair followed paw prints from the bridge up a rutted, overgrown path, and into a densely wooded grove where she finally caught up with the fox.”

21 Likes

@Reader we’re puzzling out the symbol, but you mentioned the need to relocate. I hope you’re doing okay.

9 Likes