8. The Secret Society: The Fan Club - Marty Rank

Maybe two books rebound is a reference to the book of kings and the book of the wild or it could be a reference to the Guild to Magiq being rebound and the book of Briar’s :tinfoilhat:

10 Likes

These people have a lot to reconfigure in their heads. Everything’s been turned upside down from what they thought. The first stage of loss is almost always denial.

We just have to keep the door open to them and they can come on through when they want.

Interesting that the poem changed. No idea what any of it means, personally but there are some good ideas here.

13 Likes

We’ve heard it before, at least once. It’s from the url of the final Book of Briars link.

The Book of the Wild,
The Book of Kings,
Two worlds rebound,
In butterfly wings

18 Likes

Right. I sould have known that. :bashfacepalm:

7 Likes

There’s a Fanclub :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I wonder what they think about me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: cause I’m amazing and who wouldn’t think about me

12 Likes

Your modesty never ceases to amaze me, Sky :wink:

I am really curious about what this group is basing their Intel off of, if they can see our site doesn’t that mean they must not mean us any harm, that or they bypassed our security (They wouldn’t be the first).

What are they doing now? Now thats Deeds is gone, now that we are in Neithernor, now that the old low is broken and silver has gone silent?

15 Likes

Hey fan club, if you can see this, post the phrase “arboretum cheese”. Then we’ll know :joy:

:deciduous_tree: :cheese:

16 Likes

And tell us how amazing Skylad is so we know you’re sincere :grin:

11 Likes

Mmmm…cheesy trees.

7 Likes