5. The Search for Magiq: "Elemental Disruption"

Working from home today, but will leave symbols through the rest of the week.

16 Likes

Sigil 1 is go! I have another sticker for placing while I’m out today.

20 Likes

Decided to bear it too because there’s a puppy on the line.

20 Likes

Sigil is forged and being carried during my morning routine!

19 Likes

I’ll go ahead and add mine as well!

18 Likes

Just noticed I have misdrawn my symbol as have most other people.
(Tagging so you can update @Remus @OracleSage @Sorrel @Nimueh @Louisa @Augustus_Octavian )

Updated mine

16 Likes

OOp’s, thanks for the correction. I will edit mine before I drop it down in the library.

14 Likes

Oops… Updated mine too!

13 Likes

Corrected! Thank you!

11 Likes

I know my feet aren’t exactly pretty, but the placement seemed appropriate for the Purpose rune.

19 Likes

Ah! I have fixed it, thank you!!

11 Likes

Got mine on, finally.

19 Likes

I’m going to be participating in a 10 day virtual charity group race starting later this week, but today was the deadline to set up my proof post.

I’ll be racking up miles with purpose, so it seemed like a good place to put it (until I place my physical copy later in the week):

(And I changed my moonmoonwithfire hashtag from back in May)
(Oh, and my team’s water-related! :ocean: :ebenguard:)

15 Likes

Tomorrow I will start adding symbols to a few different libraries but for now I’m wearing it and will refresh it throughout the week. :smiley:

15 Likes

I’ve been running errands with the Tides as my phone background, since that’s the object that helps me accomplish my purpose most days. I also doodled it while waiting to get my flu shot at my local pharmacy. (By the way, if you haven’t gotten your vaccine and you can, go get it! The people who can’t depend on your herd immunity.)

22 Likes

On my thigh! Because it just felt right. Couldn’t take pics yesterday, it was my first day back at uni and I was so rushed… I’ll be heading into the uni library soon enough though, so I’ll be able to slip some bits of paper into books, keep those symbols flowing.

21 Likes

Weather was better today, so I managed to get out and go to my old school like I had planned. It served it’s purpose to educate children in the area for over a century, though now it’s pretty run down and will end up being turned into flats.

21 Likes

Hiding a few more paper tokens at my school today. May go down to the docks if I get a chance either today or tomorrow.

22 Likes

Decided to put my right foot forward today… I crack me up sometimes.

24 Likes

I put one on my arm and drew a bunch in my notebooks

19 Likes