9 Likes

Doc is updated again for anyone who wants to attempt to try and decode this

8 Likes

Robinson Crusoe this time

9 Likes

11 Likes

Screenshot_20180812-172628~2

10 Likes

That was my absolute favourite as a kid! So nostalgic! I wonder where my copy has got to?

6 Likes

Screenshot_20180816-201231~2

So has anyone tried commenting on these posts?

Also we got a little bit of back story in this one!!

10 Likes

Okay so I posted a comment on the lastest Ackerly Green Instagram post now I just have to wait for a reply!

8 Likes

Hmmm looks like the comment idea was a bust or maybe we have to comment something else? @Saberlane have you seen anymore activity on the account?

6 Likes

And in a spooky case of happenstance (Or :cjmagiq: ) I had “You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!” playing in my head as I went to check.

I think I have more of a sense of what we nightmare buddies did to Knatz now…

12 Likes

So I’m stumped at what this mysterious poster wants or is trying to communicate

7 Likes

Its almost like he’s trying to tell us something :rofl:
I have to say, we faced the literal storm and for some reason I find the idea of a ghost running the Ackerly Green instagram far more unnerving. Warner is familiar though, right? He used to co-own the old Ackerly Green I think? So that gives this… whatever they are, a time and place, if they knew Warner.

10 Likes

Detective @Rimor is one the case of mystery book poster, first finding us a new clue!

10 Likes

Ye it’s either a huge clue or just a coincidence but I thought it was worth a shot. I’m gonna comb through the Instagram posts and see if I can find anything

5 Likes

I tried summarizing the backgrounds/grouping them, if this helps?

Table, broken pottery/china, unidentifiable books
-Ojo in Oz
Table, ship in a bottle, anchor
-Captain Salt in Oz
Table, pocket watch, game
-The Game of Logic
Table, key, Alice books
-Sylvie & Bruno
Table
-Through the Looking Glass
-The Prince and the Pauper

Envelopes (Disbro- towards the top)
-Penmanship
-Black Beauty
-Little Men
-Art of Correspondence

Peter Rabbit board game
-board game
-Jeremy Fisher
-Jemima Puddleduck

Beliefs and Magic, Mr. Livingstone, Russian monarchy, Mr. Maraini, Argentina/Buenos Aires
-A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
-The Little Prince
-The Last Battle
-The Master Key
-20000 Leagues Under the Sea
-Gulliver’s Travels
-The Wind in the Willows
-Oliver Twist
-Robinson Crusoe
-The Secret Garden
-Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens

11 Likes

The very back book keeps referencing someone named kirk. I think its the same book too, but different pages of it.

It references tite and botany too. Definitely the same book

6 Likes

Okay so the first 9 posts are unique after that it’s either letters, books or wooden table as background. The only noticeable thing in the book background is the “Beliefs and magic” heading

5 Likes

Possible match?

10 Likes

Aaaand a book that makes numerous references to all 3 words! Kirk on the Zambesi - Sir Reginald Coupland - Google Books Its called “kirk on the zambesi”. Written by Sir Reginald Coupland. Follows a man named David Livingstone in 1858 on a zoological and botanical expedition to the Zambesi with a companion named kirk. Written like a biography.

Oof. Davids cause of death was rather nasty. Internal bleeding mixed with disentary. Both of them were british legendary figures and african explorers. Interesting.

8 Likes