2. The Secret Society: The Ackerly Green Book Shop

So I asked the instagram if we could ask who it was or if use figuring it out was part of the game… :eyes: couldn’t hold back asking anymore sorry

11 Likes

Is this one you @Saberlane?

12 Likes

The caption wasn’t {in brackets} and it was signed “-CJB” so I think it’s safe to assume so, but let’s see. Hopefully what ever entity is doing the other posts isn’t also committing perjury!

13 Likes

It’s me this time! Figured I’d try and squeeze a post in, see what happens?

16 Likes

A mysterious entity is posting riddles but if we catch them committing perjury, oh they’ve got another thing coming. :joy:

14 Likes

A lawsuit? Lol.

7 Likes

@Saberlane looks like our mysterious instagramer is back!

13 Likes

Making a joke? Calling us Salty by chance? :joy_cat: just kidding, I could have been the only one to come to that conclusion

10 Likes

I’m beginning to think it maybe hinting at the guilds in each theme, the peter rabbit theme could be Balimora, and then this new one could be Weatherwatch. Obviously it’s took soon to tell.

9 Likes

Wasn’t Gossmere a rabbit in the Cosmos picture?

4 Likes

If the pirate one is Weatherwatch, penmanship feels very Thorn-y.
And at this point, there are now 6 AG posts.

Adding: The Toad post could be Bali! (Remembered the Minnying of Ojorad)

Again, presuming there’s some correlation going on to begin with.

Some more general spitballing:
Tenuous linking of Jemima Puddleduck and Unowl?
Puddleduck post mentions a fox; there’s a fox in the cosmos picture.
I thought that “boroso” could translate to something and knew that “ojo” did; ojo is “eye” and “borroso” is “blurry.”
The first Beatrix Potter post is more about the mechanics of the game than any specific characters, maybe Flinter?

12 Likes

Ahhh!! So many possible connections! It’s awesome to be back in it.

4 Likes

what could this be leading to? We dont have a code or a locked box, so to speak. We cant enter a passcode or anything… Maybe it’ll be revealed as we go.

6 Likes

Our mysterious Instagramer is back with another classic book

10 Likes

If we’re attributing these to guilds, I’m getting very strong Goss vibes.

8 Likes

The 1940s movie, the wizard of Oz starring judy garland is based on the 1925 adaptation of the 1900 book. Might be useful info?

4 Likes

So uh…there’s a new post by AG about a book with “logic challenges”. What a strange and unusual concept :wink:

10 Likes

Looks like our mysterious friend is back from their valentine’s vacation! If we’re going off the idea that these posts are guild themed then this is most likely Thornmouth!

16 Likes

Neat. Thanks for posting, I barely check instagram.

9 Likes

Also: Way to go mysterious Ackerly Green instahacker for the amazing color choices in this photo! I’m a big fan of your composition.

17 Likes