17. The Secret Society: Buzzed

Hey sorry I had a heck of a weekend and between putting out some (not literal) fires and not having access to a car like I thought I would, I couldn’t get out to the park to check. It seems that we’ve gone a whole different direction now though…so is it still worth me trying to get out there? (Which would perhaps be Friday evening?)

17 Likes

I think any lead is worth while.

11 Likes

I still think we are looking for 6 locations and the one we identified near you is our most likely. But i am stubborn.

11 Likes

I’m still leaning towards locations too, but all leads are good leads at this point.

7 Likes

Did we ever decipher those wierd letters some of us got? I don’t recall anything happening with those.

7 Likes

Sooo… Hi! Super big fan. It’s so very weird to be talking to you all. You obviously don’t know who I am, but Mr. Rank sent you a transcript of a forum conversation I was having with some friends from the Low, almost a year ago?

[8. The Secret Society: The Fan Club - Marty Rank]

19 Likes

Wow, hi! Welcome!

12 Likes

Hi! (cringes with nerves.)

16 Likes

You’re @Deyavi! That’s awesome!

17 Likes

It’s okay, Spirit. I told you they were nice.

12 Likes

yes! we’re lovely. also hello!

9 Likes

@Sellalellen originally did leg work to find out who I was and so I reached out to her a couple days ago just to test the Mounty waters…

12 Likes

I am! And it is nice to put a personality to the person we were… uh, spying on? I guess?

11 Likes

Mounty? Mountie?

10 Likes

Yay, mutual spy club!

11 Likes

Either works. And I already had to apologize for stalking lol :joy:

9 Likes

Spirit said she might be able to help us with Woolie.

9 Likes

Yeah. SO… I was basically VP of your fan club. Until this morning. I mean, I’m still a fan, but I was booted from the Low as of about 3am. They found out I was talking to @Sellalellen over the past couple days (I’m assuming), and now I’m just figuring out what to do… but, I’m getting ahead of myself. Hang on…

14 Likes

Hullo there! And thanks for the transcript!

8 Likes

Sorry. I’m just sort of like “here is my friend! Friend can help look at her!” Too excited I guess.

8 Likes