16. The Secret Society: Moving Office

Hope it’s gonna end soon - it feels like forever :confused: I hope everything’s more or less alright there!

8 Likes

Yeah, looks like it’s arriving tomorrow. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

Aw man, the suspense is killing me! What on Earth could have been hidden away by AGP for so long? Though, honestly I’m just glad its still there and not holed up in some Silver hideaway.

11 Likes

Sneaks downstairs to see if messanger turtles have left anything under the tree before mum and dad wake up

10 Likes

pops out from under tree
Ha! It is I 5!

6 Likes

My first inkling was that it could be something related to the radio hour… but that’d be pretty big for tapes, right? Hard to guess what would be in a massive crate. :grimacing:

11 Likes

With all this speculation of just how big it is, it’s reminding me of all the big crates leading up to the Last Translation…

4 Likes

Okay. It’s here.

10 Likes

I’m gonna go downstairs to our building’s receiving and bring it up. Maybe I should do an unboxing?

14 Likes

Unboxing? :eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah! That’s the popular thing to do, right?

7 Likes

Apparently the original packaging was decades old and water damaged, so the fulfillment house had to repack it in a good old Fed Ex box. (I’m unboxing it in the old AG office, clock the old green, because it’s too big to fit in our current office, and it was too heavy to carry across the floor. They’re bringing me a dolly to carry it the rest of the way.)

This box is about 2 feet square, but weighs almost 100 pounds.

17 Likes

Good grief. What the crap weighs that much at such a small size? Dumbbells? Books? Is it books?

8 Likes

12 Likes

There’s another box inside. Smaller, about 20x20, and crazy heavy.

13 Likes

@Catherine is gonna be so mad she missed this but I can’t wait!

12 Likes

Smaller box open:

As far as I know, this hasn’t been opened since AG first sent the shipment.

12 Likes

It’s some kind of wooden… cube? Maybe 15x15.
Literally all the weight is coming from this thing.

13 Likes

It’s some kind of cabinet.

15 Likes

Oh no, is it like the tetrahedron? You don’t need any ancient deity-summoning artifacts in your office. Please say no.

11 Likes