1.5. The Search for Magiq: Casting The 30 Day Spell

12 Likes

Day 11: Beginning Again

It’s really easy to get stuck
And then even easier to sink in the muck
But it’s just a hiccup
Come, pull yourself up
And show the world that you’ve got lots of pluck!

9 Likes
  1. beginning again

15 Likes

Beginning again

Not that I began working on this again, but this was my first attempt at this kind of crochet, which was pulled apart to begin again on…other things.

12 Likes

Every morning is a new start, what will you begin?

10 Likes

Day 11

THE END

[close]

[flip]

[open]

PROLOGUE

11 Likes

Day 11: Beginning Again

Speak to me now, and please be clear.
Reveal the seeds of fate you sow.
The past has gone and brought me here.
New moon arising now to show.
Will morning bring me woe or cheer?
Three cards revealed in waxing glow.

The Past: The Hanged Man

Let go of the mistakes you have made. The past is written in stone and it cannot be altered. Accept the past for what it is, and use it as a lesson. You cannot change your past, but perhaps you can change your future, if only you can change your perspective.

The Present: Eight of Cups

You need to look deep inside yourself. Who really are you right now in this moment? Not what you own, what you wear, what you do, or what you’ve done, but rather, what you are. The only way to begin again is to understand from where you are starting.

The Future: The Tower

Something is going to change, drastically, whether you want it to or not. Now is the time to decide your own future, before it is decided for you. Change your perspective of the past. Use it as a lesson and learn from it. Understand who you truly are deep inside. Use that as a rough draft of who you want to be. You have spent years becoming the person you are, and that person is going to change overnight. You will to begin again. It’s up to you to decide if that beginning has a happy ending.

13 Likes

12:

The night is young, but daylight comes.
that moment when we trade between,
the hands of night and day.
The point in sleep in the middle of time.
the apex of time,
to end one day, and start anew with another.
bright, but dark.
A mixture of light and shadow.
Twilight, found and captured in our mind.

13 Likes

beginning again.

when the ice finally melts, spring has arrived. That which has died experiences a great rebirth, and green returns to our glorious world.

12 Likes

The gloaming Captured.

Ill take the high road, you’ll take the low, ill be in scotland afore ye.

Me and my true love will never speak again, on the bonny bonny banks of loch lomond.

12 Likes
  1. the gloaming, captured

12 Likes

Day 12: The Gloaming, captured

11 Likes

The gloaming captured (edited and not)
20190412_215441
20190412_215351

11 Likes

13: A Token of Home.

My tarot cards from an old home, the one before now, and their bandana, taken with me from the home I grew up in, to remind me where I’ve been.

11 Likes
  1. token of home

My home’s coordinates, engraved on a bracelet.

10 Likes
  1. A token of home

When I was preparing to study abroad, they suggested I bring pictures from home. I was skeptical at first, but my mom gave me a photo album and I got to work. It’s been an incredible reminder of what and who I came from as well as who I’ll be coming back to at the end of it all (also, today was my girlfriend’s birthday, so this prompt is even more significant for me :heart:).

11 Likes

A token of home

I don’t have the originals, but I had the foresight to make scans before sending them to my brother (a closet :weatherwatch: ) while he was in basic training as a reminder of part of our last day before he left.
[spoiler]Which happened to be my birthday, but who’s keeping track of that…[/spoiler]

14 Likes

A necklace from my grandmother for a token of home after all home is where the heart is so I was thinking family.

14 Likes

You can leave the country, but country never leaves you.

14 Likes

14: Unburdened

Hark! a day of rest.
a day of little worry, and little stress.
a day when projects are done and nothing else is coming at us.
no worries today, and little worries for things to do.
unburdened by the stress that normally pervades it.

hark. a day of rest

13 Likes